Jericho is winning the ROH title next week, TV deal should be imminent

Jericho is winning the ROH title next week, TV deal should be imminent

Attached: Untitled.png (672x398, 30.35K)

jericho as roh champion actually sounds based

>no DQ tag
Basado

>MORE bcc vs. jas bullshit
>ANOTHER sting and darby v. HOB match
for FUCKS sake man

Plausible. Jericho's been everywhere nearly besides ROH so he'd probably have fun with it.

i will laugh and never watch again if tony's grand idea is to have garcia beat jericho and unify the pure and world titles again.

it would be a blank canvas for chris, i think he'd thrive

They actually predicted this on WON Live last week, with Jericho being champ in time for a ROH TV announcement. I wonder if they actually called it perfectly.

Dave and Jericho are really tight and WON likes hiding news in 'predictions', especially for AEW shit.

So Jericho is a self-mark who buried the younger and fitter Bryan Danielson and wants to be the champion himself above all else?

>So Jericho is a self-mark who buried the younger and fitter Bryan Danielson and wants to be the champion himself above all else?

Attached: corn dronee 2.png (749x1174, 1.18M)

House of Black minus the Black. They are just House

Minus the Julia too. They're just jobbers.

Sounds like Khan burying the company that was already DOA...No one wants to see Old Jericho fucking around with nobodies on the 20th hour of wrestling a week

huh? julia is still there

Why do they keep booking Claudio against the guys he already faced in WWE

Nah, just announced she's not renewing. Was offered a Per Appearance deal but turned it down.

retard

retard

Further oversaturation of the product

Could be. Maybe they are building to wardlow vs samoa joe as well

bland slam

Jericho as RoH champ actually has potential. They’ll fuck it up but it’s got potential.

jericho put over danielson tonight ya dingaling

When the fuck did Jericho & Claudio wrestle?

>4 hours of TV is too much
>yes I watch RAW, Smackdown, NXT & LVL UP

??????

Attached: cvc.png (547x325, 125.7K)