AEW Fight Forever show case to feature talent from DDT and TJPW at Tokyo Game show this week...

AEW Fight Forever show case to feature talent from DDT and TJPW at Tokyo Game show this week. All will compete in matches at the event

Attached: 1663205097918172.jpg (1200x1200, 307.67K)

That's good, ojama.

no kenny?

already a thread up

This is gonna be kino

>Better women's matches than an actual AEW show

>Maki Shitoh
When will this meme die

Give me soup vs that hot femboy

This one already has more replies.

>Daniels and Nakazawa are suspended
Kek
Cool to see Brookes and Ueno getting some spotlight, Hikari Noa is a bad choice. No clue who Hagane Shinnoh is, I must be further behind on ddt than I thought.

why isn't shida on the card?

How is Hikari a bad choice? Maybe she will be motivated given this is quite the opportunity

Because she's not very good

She has consistency issues, but she isn't all around bad.

Never said she was bad, Miu Watanabe or Suzume would be better picks since they are more marketable and better than her. Misao better again because she is guaranteed to get over.

Attached: 1646526277636.gif (138x112, 745.71K)

Will they be in the game then?

Will there be more roster updates?

I WILL BE LANCE ARCHER ONLINE AND DESTROY EVERYONE BY SPAMMING THE TOP ROPE WALK/FLIP

COME AT ME

CORNETTEFAN6969 ON PSN

>Takashita
OHAYOU GOZAIMASU SAN

This is in Japan tho. Wrestling fans have different tastes. If this was in America, the joshi to showcase are the ones that have a distinct gimmick AND are funny/entertaining. Your Itoh's, Hyper Misao's, Yuka's are the ones that fans would easily like instantly. You can be a great worker but thats not going to get you over instantly in AEW and im mainly talking about the women.

Hikari is often one of the top merch sellers for TJPW so she will probably bring some attention. Suzume would've been a good choice but i guess they felt more comfortable. Also Riho is there and she can carry like a mother fucker.