OSWbros, we eatin' good

OSWbros, we eatin' good

Attached: zwbz71j14vn91.jpg (1080x1737, 163.42K)

arent these the boomers that only talk about things that happened 20 years ago?

Ah fuck off. I've heard enough of this shit from everyone else already. I love OSW because they cover wacky old, water under the bridge, in hindsight kinda shit.

Only V1 even watches AEW, this is gonna be an hour of him explaining the context and situation and OOC no-selling it. Awful pick. Shoulda been a Let's Play of Simpson Arcade Game or commentating on an OSW meme Rumble in WWE2K.

I want to like these guys but they come off as such marks for themselves doing entire awards shows and slavishly animating their “hilarious” bits

The Lex Express episode is legit hilarious though

They waste so much time talking about stuff like this or when they "review" games.

The only one I like is the guy that sounds like he’s a minute from falling asleep. He keeps it real, the other two are boring marks.

This is what I don’t get. Their release schedule is already so spotty and they waste so much time and energy with shit like this and the Girls Gone Wild episode, which was terrible

They should have just stuck to reviewing old ass wrestling storylines.

I fucking hate that faggot V1 so much and this review is gonna be boring shit because the other two guys don't even watch modern wrestling

OSW went from uploading every few weeks to 4-6 months. They even joked in an old episode about 1 month was ages to go between episodes. So much unnecessary animated shit and music slowing everything down. The choices are shit to

>William Beagle

I was thoroughly disappointed in their apparently retarded fanbase which voted that one anniversary episode to be this shitty as legends of wrestling PPV instead of having them doing the whole nWo properly in their OSW style.
The majority is full of retards.

Hes beyond 2 faced. Hes an AEW simp and cooms over everything he shit over TNA and WCW for. The no selling, the bad booking, the bad gimmicks, the literal whos, the sloppy wrestling, the botches etc etc

>2 of them working full time off of the patreon money
>Release schedule slower than ever

Funny how they used say "subscribe to Nogger U to help get episodes out quicker" They've dropped that gimmick. The inventive of money provides no speed now

Really? Didn't sound like that in their AEW PPV episode

The Legends of Wrestling PPV is such a meme too. Yeah, it's a shitshow, but it's also boring. Some wrecks are worth rubber necking, this one is not.

Exactly.

buy a banner you fat fucking cuck

Hahaha is this what you zoomies watch ??? Holy shit!

Go back.