Fuck off

Fuck off

Attached: DEEA1009-F07F-4F26-906D-EB95113F46C0.jpg (1242x1500, 242.1K)

They need to update it so Solo has the IC and US belts.

>t. the 2

the very prestigious second tier belt of a wrestling school

Remember REMOVE SAMOA

in retrospect it makes the Solo/Drew match ending in a DQ retarded, shouldve just have Drew win if Solo was gonna beat Melo

Based UCE
Sami Is Next To Win Gold

I thought Solo's character was about his family leaving him to fight alone on da streets

Based Uce
That’s the one on the indies

NXT isn't canon.

DIMES SINCE
DAY ONE ISH

WORKED SINCE
DAY ONE ISH

OP BEEN SEETHING SINCE DAY ONE ISH

Dimeless

Based Tribal Chief working the smarks.
Based Bloodline working the smarks.

Attached: Smug_Big_Dog.jpg (400x358, 89.75K)

The only moment i will care about the bloodline is the moment imperium destroy them, take the gold and finally send Roman to Hollywood.

Sami better get a run with one of the midcard belts before they kick him out

Is it official now that Rocky is the most important name in wrestling? He can get random cousins jobs in the biggest promotion, even shitters like Nia

BLOODLINE BLEEDS GOLD
(YOU)'S DEM TWOS
WE
DEM
ONES

>you're worked for thinking this is shit and sloppy
Whatever. It just makes the US and IC belts the only ones that don't have drunk coconut nigger smell associated with them

>>you're worked for thinking this is shit and sloppy
Thats the same cope people always have on this board.

Does Leakee even draw? He's vaguely watchable as heel-Cena but his segments are carried by Heyman. All he can do is be protected in tags by his faggot cousins, who are certifiably dimeless and bring nothing else to E.
I don't think any Samoan has made money other than Rikishi, and that was at a time when everyone was over.

The only thing that annoys me is that his dimeless coconut nigger cousins are holding the title scene hostage across both brands. Like for fuck's sake, Imperium should get those belts and feud with the Brawling Brutes over them.