Based

based

Attached: Untitled.png (745x855, 663.54K)

>Using Jericho in the screenshot instead of Kenny
It's over Kennybros...

>Ojama forced to shill videogames now
Holy sadola

Jericho is on the Elite's side.

no kenny?

Kek no one gives a shit

So Kenny can continue to earn a living while 'suspended' but Punk can't? Nice two tier justice system you have there Tony.

Why is Chris Benoit in the background?

>live exhibition matches featuring aew stars
srs just said kenny is there on his own and not representing the company which makes 0 sense. if thats true then he wont have a match and some commentator teased ddt/tjpw involvement so i assume the matches will be
-emi/riho vs shida/yuka
-takeshita vs daniels

Contemplating going because TGS is always so fun but I'm super busy and don't even play games anymore. If they have a playable demo I'd pick Cody and Punk if Omega is there watching.

They used to have fan service wrestling matches at TGS shows, but the influx of foreigners to Japan led to many complaints. They also used to have tons of stuff like AV actresses, wet t-shirt contests, etc... but foreigners complained so TGS cleaned up their image.

Kenny isn't there officially for aew. He's going to appear in the next yakuza game though.

what does that have to do with what i said?

>Kenny isn't there officially for aew.
so he worked on the game but hes not there for the aew showcase? aew stars will be there according to the tweet but kenny isnt one of them? fuck this company man.

Kenny did it to himself by starting a fight backstage. Now he's suspended and heading to WWE.

Dude is suspended. Also there is still legal shit involved as well. Welcome to real life

>Shida vs VENY
>Riho vs Abadon
>Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki vs Emi Sakura & Mei Suruga
>Takeshita vs Ibushi
>Yuki Arai & Saki-Sama vs Miyu Yamashita & Maki Itoh

Would you mark?

they should just do soup vs kenny, fuck phil

Are they streaming these matches?

Honestly Kenny, Punk, and all the rest of them are fucking lucky they are just suspended and not 1. fired and 2. getting sued by AEW for that dumb shit. Zero chance there's not a clause in their contracts where they can't assault other talent and/or garner a bunch of ill will toward the company, both of which occurred.

idk about streaming, should be taped for dark at least

Please read the tweet. It says AEW stars! Only Shida, Riho, Abadon, Yuka, Emi, and Takeshita are signed.

>not 1. fired and 2. getting sued by AEW
im pretty sure steel will at least get fired and im pretty sure people will sue once the investigation is over.