Dave would call Levesque directly which proves the Bucks innocence

Attached: 444167E5-5B30-4A8F-9E13-9C41903154EB.png (860x602, 95.82K)

dave is really coping hard these days . just take the L and admit punker won

I'm bored and I want to say antisemitic things about Dave and Bix but I know I'll feel bad about it later.

He really has zero self awareness. Either that or he is really deep in the pockets of the Bucks and has no shame spreading such lies.

Dave should just publicly suck their dicks instead of the non-stop copium

Get the bathub ready Jim.

>The person they spoke to in WWE isn't Paul because they told me they didnt call him
At this point I don't know if Dave is working or has been worked himself

It's really not that big of a deal David.

it's like he's bucks spokes person

His reasoning is so flawed. Because the Bucks have his number they must only call him directly and not send feelers out through back channels. He completely ignores the circumstances of both parties being drastically different today compared to 2018. They can't legally talk to each other even if they wanted to. Dave is such a wilful idiot.

punk isnt getting fired. the elite were mauled and are on their way out from their own company. kwab

Dave Melty lmao. What a clown

>They have his number and could call him at anytime
That'd be contract tampering ya fucking moron

Is he retarded, that would be fucking illegal

This. Dave is basically going "The only way they could talk is through tampering and they have totally not done that.". He's got to be discredited completely as a "journalist". Dave is a fan without a long memory first, and a guy with an opinion on wrestling second and it ends there. He is not a journalist in anyway and the sooner people start letting him know that the sooner we can return to the reality of wrestling working people.

Thanks Dana.

I can't read Metzler's 2nd paragraph. Is he having a stroke or am I? Does he speak the way write

that's not what he's saying, you imbecile, he's saying the reports of "sending feelers" through intermediaries is bullshit on its face, because they have a direct line to him

You've got no clue what's legal and what isn't. Saying they'd make a generous counteroffer when the current contract expires, and to negotiate with them at when that happens would be fine. Actually making an offer now would get them in trouble.

>They can't legally talk to each other even if they wanted to
>source? my doodooshoot

There's no like about it.
Dave Meltzer's 5 star pr agency.

All these leaked stories about the Elite. Punk and FTR at it again

They absolutely can talk to HHH, they just can't legally organize a contract they can sign which would be something Tony has to prove they're doing which he can't without someone proving that. People do "contract tampering" literally all the time, they don't need to go through intermediaries to do it. Jericho did it when going to WWE like a year before he went there.