The buck is off the cuck

the buck is off the cuck

Attached: Untitled.png (671x672, 58.9K)

but aewtrannies told me he was on aew representation and not capcom!!

>UPDATE
>no information

He will 100% be there for the AEW game showcase

they were coping as usual KWAPC

Is cm punk vegan? Dude needs to drink some milk he wouldn't be so brittle

Kenny is living his best live, playing video games in a country he loves while banging joshis

I hope so too, user. AEW has been too much for him to try and carry alone.

So let me get this straight, Kenny is in Japan to show off the AEW game but hes there "on his own and not for the company"? that makes 0 sense. also nakazawa is in japan as well. another thing. if daniels is still suspended and hes working a show in japan for ajpw, does that mean kenny can work a japanese show too?

Patbros... we fucking won.

Why are you asking OP?

he's definitely hitting that eiffel with ospreay

What could they possibly still be investigating? Ask everyone in the room what happened and make a decision. It should’ve taken all of 5 minutes

CD had that booked forever.
Though it wouldn't surprise me to see Kenny at least confront Ospreay at some point

Lmao that’s what I keep saying

They're firing Phil so they have to take every precaution to make sure they are legally in the right

Why does the head of talent relations keep taking a bunch of japan shows, no wonder they're in the shitter

They're doing it by legal protocol and giving video depositions. There's a lot to it.

Who came in the ass first?
The Buck or the Cuck? Or do you have to be Bucked to be a Cuck?

>CD had that booked forever.
if you are suspended, that automatically takes you out of future dates, at least for the company. thats how it works so daniels being able to do the ajpw show while suspended is very interesting

>the buck is off the cuck
Why do you talking like this? What does this even mean? Is it your intent to add in Any Forums buzzwords every time you post? Does everyone here suffer from lack of social awareness and stunted maturity?