Sorry about that whole double murder suicide thing

Sorry about that whole double murder suicide thing.

Attached: benoit.jpg (413x310, 28.58K)

No problem
Please kill tay conti next

It's okay bro, thanks for apologizing

WE FORGIVE YOU
*clap clap clapclapclap*
WE FORGIVE YOU
*clap clap clapclapclap*

We all make mistakes. When you coming back Champ?

It’s all good, Chris! Nobody’s perfect

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ASSHOLE ASSHOLE ASSHOLE
WE WANT EDDIE WE WANT EDDIE

LEAVE THE MEMORIES ALONE

Shouldn’t you be out murdering someone’s family, Kevin?

KILL FOREVER!
*clap clap clapclapclap*
KILL FOREVER!
*clap clap clapclapclap*
KILL FOREVER!
*clap clap clapclapclap*

One thing I sometimes wonder - what if it were only a double murder and no suicide? (Assuming that Benoit really did it)
How differently would people - specifically the ones who refuse to forgive him - talk about Benoit if he had his day in court, was clearly brain damaged, and locked in a mental hospital today?

Vince Mcmahon, Dave Taylor, William Regal, Jessie Ventura, and Kevin Sullivan all worked together under the commands of the “Dark Entity” to brainwash Chris into committing the demonic ritualistic killings. He applied the “Crippler Crossface” to both Daniel and Nancy until their necks were broken.

That fulfilled the conditions that Benoit had the blood of innocents on his hands and he proceeded to snap his own neck to complete the ritual. He placed bibles near the bodies as a diversion to draw attention away from the “Dark Entity” likely due to the fact the several paranormal investigations have been successful in gather evidence against the “Dark Entity”

The “Dark Entity” has been behind many infamous deaths, such as Owen, Macho Man, Eddie Guerrero, Daffney, and Scott Hall in these ritualistic fashions in order to gather power. It is trying to bring someone, or something, over from the Dark Side. Whatever it is trying to bring over, could bring about the end of all we know and hold dear.

Certain supercomputer A.I.s have theorized that perhaps the voice of the “Dark Entity” was a figment of Benoits imagination, caused by the many concussions he suffered in his career. Some projections indicate that severely damaged brains make it easier for the “Dark Entity” to take hold and manipulate its victims. The supercomputer A.I.s were inconclusive when asked if the “Dark Entity” was working with a certain wretched sentient Slime creature.

Under the influence of the “Dark Entity”, Vince has throughout the years introduced many characters and factions, such as the Brood, the Ministry of Darkness, Goldust, and more recently Judgment Day, to normalize the types of behaviors and to cover and other yet undiscovered ritualistic murders.

You’d best hope yours prayers go answered, because with the “Dark Entitys” removal of Vince Mcmahon from power, its final plans will be set into motion soon…

>tfw you realize the "Dark Entity" was Triple H all along

Attached: 1662054738564543.jpg (480x454, 45.05K)

Everyone has a bad day crippler. Now go kill CM Punk like you was meant to.

>Reminder that another superstar was influenced by and had the dark entity penetrate him as well before Benoit

Attached: download-2.jpg (259x194, 4.28K)

While more known for it’s sinister dealings, the “Dark Entity” often orchestrated events like the “Sweltering Summer of ‘92” for it’s own twisted amusement…

>On your knees dog...
Makes sense

Attached: 1591187856810.jpg (234x215, 8.67K)

>You're forgiven, pal.

Attached: FaceApp_1663188372485.jpg (900x900, 491.12K)

You were my perfect friend, right there until the end, I'm forever missing you until we meet again.

all forgiven King

Fuck every single joshipedo