ITT: it's Any Forums in 2001

Attached: i-2001.jpg (226x122, 4.64K)

Gonna be a big year for us WCWbros.. I can smell a comeback

ECWfags on suicide watch

Attached: john cena .gif (193x200, 2.2M)

Anyone remember the Twin Towers? I always wanted someone to bring them down

Attached: A2FD9348-78F0-4DA6-B4D3-980BFFCFF7AF.jpg (642x722, 100.25K)

I can't believe it's been 9 years

Dude I'm SO tired of Stone Cold, they should give HHH a monster push, I swear ratings would go up to 12 million.

noahbros nothing will stop us in next 20 years

Bush knocked them down.

just think how good wrestling will be in 20 years bros, we will have conquered the whole world

JUST ONE

Mark my words Steve Corino will be the next big star in the fed

>fdrones spend months shilling the Mummy Returns
>they unironically think The Pebble is going to make it big in Hollywood
>this is the movie they were talking about
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: brendensjanetty.png (1200x631, 571.06K)

I miss him bros

Attached: MV5BYjhmZWQ1M2YtMzYyYy00ZjAyLWExNmQtYzIwZDMyMDkxOGFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjI0MjgzNzE@._V1_.jpg (1140x1220, 84.67K)

did you guys see the hulkster's tweet? something doesn't feel right.

just 9 more years until his worst day

Attached: images (6).jpg (225x225, 7.34K)

what's a tweet? Is that like Usenet?

this one

Attached: hh.png (591x249, 92.79K)

never put this dimeless shitter in a dark match again, shawn

Attached: hjn2rxr7sdo51.jpg (642x722, 64.19K)

Fuck you F-drone.

His other prospect Lance Cade is 6'5 and has a great look. He's going to be a huge deal.

Attached: cade2.jpg (333x416, 20.82K)

I'm getting real sick of these vanilla midgets, brother.

Did you guys hear about the Jarretts? Apparently they might be making a new fed soon, Dave has the scoops.