*shoot beats the shit out of your ""hardcore legend""*

*shoot beats the shit out of your ""hardcore legend""*

Why do people hate this chad

Attached: 0x0.jpg (1200x632, 53.59K)

People are meme'd by him being a nerd about wrestling and having a nerdy voice while being a white guy wearing a mask. He comes from an era where indy guys would punch out fans/other wrestlers every month. He's not tough or anything but he's not passive aggressive and will stand up for himself.

He's a nobody and his face is already on the internet, I hate him for still wearing his mask. Dude's not even a luchadore.

They hate him because they're afraid of him. They live in constant dread of SURPRISE NIGGA and it's all over

He said a no no word which means he should be turned into mulch and never spoken of again

Excalibur is such a condescending asshole on commentary. He always has to have the last word and it's usually backhanded.
Listening to commentary you get a glimpse of their personality.

Taz for example, how he brags about having soooo much money, but he hustles the little guys.
Look at Red Jones. An indy guy who Taz is pressing for royalties because of the name. Taz is a tiny lil shitter who uses litigation against smaller less established wrestlers.
Don King headass

You answered your own question

red jones ova here

>sawdust neck
>still manages to HEEM wrestlers

Which hardcore legend?

I was thinking the exact same thing kek

RIP maggie edo princess of are harts

Attached: 1643988287396.jpg (1024x682, 393.4K)

I laughed mfao when Taz called Chuck Taylor diving as Tony Schiavone doing a dive, funny for multiple reasons, because aew makes you wanna kill yourself and because Chuck is less fit than one of the elderly commentators

>Excalibur is such a condescending asshole on commentary. He always has to have the last word and it's usually backhanded.
Did you mean to type "JR"? I'm guessing this was a typo

>worked by the legend that hates flippy shit
kek exposed and worked

JR loves Ospreay

Only because of his days covering NJPW

I hate that I can no longer find his "surprise nigga" promo online. Also have been a fan of his since he was getting splattered by Super Dragon.

cope

the days of flippy shit dominating Wednesday nights are over Matt

>I laughed mfao