What went wrong?

Why did this flop so badly?

Attached: 4E7E1137-83E8-4D1F-B2DB-19F5827FD2EE.jpg (810x1185, 255.95K)

It didn't.

aside from the concept, not enough dimes and way too many shitters on the card

put the strap on natalya brother HH

Women aren't a draw. Simple as.

Card sucked ass

Women's matches 9 times out of 10 are only good for piss breaks.
It's hard to piss for 3 hours straight.

They barely sold enough tickets to make arena look full. They seated everyone opposite the hard cam. It sold about the same as a regular Smackdown or Raw. Obviously WWE doesn't give out viewing figure for the network, but you can tell it was bad by how they never ran the event again.

>It's hard to piss for 3 hours straight.
The secret is to chug the water as you're pissing

Womens wrestling appeals to a niche of a niche of a niche.
WWE like many major corporations was confused by the voices. They saw so many on social media crying out for women focused product that they presumed all of these people care about this issue and would part with their money for it. But what they found like all other corporations is that those people are professional outrage merchants always looking for the next cause to jump on. That week it was womens wrestling, the next it could be womens swimming. They dont actually watch or consume any of the product they are clamouring for equality in, they just want to be seen to protest. Many companies have found that the dollar value of changing to accommodate these people is a negative hence the term "go woke, get broke".

The water doesn't go straight from your mouth to your dick, it's stored in the balls first and there's a waiting period before it comes out.

Remember how dark it looked? They didn't have lights on the crowd to hide the empty seats.

Does anybody actually like Rousey? No bullshit.
I've never seen anyone but the most severe marks say a single nice thing about the cunt.

None of them wrestled naked.

Yep i remember. The show quality was nice I admit but not the revolutionary greatest of all time show that some people put it out to be.
Had some good showings with Becky vs Charles, Ronda vs Nikki, Riot squad vs Sasha Bayley and one more person (surprisingly good considering how much they were paired on weekly shows)

Because Evolution wasn't even there nor were they advertised

Attached: 037_SD_10162018ej_1126--dcd0a126bdaa36496f45c2175b6921d7.jpg (1200x1200, 268.43K)

>"This one person... he says to me, 'they're never going to do it (run an all-women show she was pitching behind the scenes). Ever. Women's wrestling doesn't really make money. The Women's Evolution pay-per-view, lowest-rated pay-per-view ever in the history of WWE pay-per-views. I get what you're trying to do, but I don't understand why you're fighting so hard for it,'" James said.

Is that person wrong? I don't blame Mickie or women wrestlers for being mad because after all, all of this gives them higher paychecks so it is understandable that they will push for this "women's wrestling is a draw" meme when with the exception of Becky, Women have barely drawn without being scantily clad ladies and eye candy.
This.

>Ronda vs Nikki, Riot squad vs Sasha Bayley and one more person
Those matches were terrible and full of botches

>it's stored in the balls first
That's not piss, user...

Women have never drawn a dime in fiction or real life.

wrong main event. You build Charlotte vs Becky for months and you put the big blow off in the co main-event. Rhonda vs Nikki had no heat and it was a shit main event

They thought Ronda and Nikki would draw due to their perceived mainstream appeal (Nikki the "reality tv" show star and Ronda with her UFC stuff)

Women Wrestling doesn't draw