Wish this shitter never came back

wish this shitter never came back

Attached: intro-import.jpg (753x424, 70.9K)

This dude has been awful this entire year, can't blame you for thinking that.
Orton feud was pointless, the Reigns Bryan WM feud was based, the Reigns match at MITB was good, the Seff feud was great except he should've lost the HIAC.

>buried AJ
>buried Priest
>buried Balor
>brings his wife around for no reason
>cringe promos
I used to like this guy

I feel bad his career got ended in 2011, even though he came back, he lost 9 years that were crucial to him being able to be an old guy in the wwe.

but enough about CM Punk

Wonder what he would've done in that time. I actually could see him being heel and joining the authority.

Loved him, but all his feuds have been shit. The one with randy orton being the most disappointing one for sure.

He literally had the greatest wrestling match of all time smark

Edgetty looks like a no dimes DDP here

>Edgetty

Attached: 1661489059453738.jpg (336x221, 52.74K)

I agree he ruined his legacy. He didnt hunt for titles or make a star out of anyone. Its sad compared to what he used to be. Next to HHH legit the most evil heel they had for a long time. Maybe AEW would be a fresh start.

He kind of ruined his legacy a bit with this comeback. Christian is clearly better.

I basically stopped watching wwe during the period where Edge was a top guy, I watched mma and some tna/roh, so he still looks bizarre to me as a big time singles wrestler.

>retire as one of the GOATS
>make everyone cry and wish you came back
>actually come back and absolutely shatter your legacy
many such cases

We want the things we can’t have, unfortunately when we get them, their value is lost on us.

Yeah but in this case Edgetty is just a shitter

>Cool return at the Rumble
>Pandemic hits
>Works a shitty program with Orton and tears his triceps in a bad match in front of nobody
>Returns again
>Turns heel and works a decent Mania feud with Roman and Bryan. Loses decisively
>Returns as face with some weird Brood throwback
>Turns heel
>Forms group, fails to make a mark. Cuts backstage promos in a suit with a purple backlight seemingly about nothing
>Repeals the idea, turns face again for some reason
>Injury angle
>Returns as face with a new look. Looks pretty decent. Finds his footing but all of his appeal is lost. Crowd doesn't care.
>Injury angle. Off TV again
He should never have returned

Yah, he was cool in his prime (sorta) but no way could he do what he did back then in this decade.

They put him with Priest to get him over as a future guy. It might have worked if Preist wasn't 40 years old

Jesus he’s made out of toothpicks and marshmallows. How many fucken times has he been hurt.

>I used to like this guy
That was your first mistake.

Brood Edge was good.
TLC era Edge was good.
Everything else was trash.

he should go to AEW and carry Christian's bags

2002 Edge though

fuck u I like redge

Attached: 1641198620708.jpg (1357x1080, 331.74K)