New Dave post: Young Bucks talked to someone in WWE but it meant nothing somehow

New Dave post: Young Bucks talked to someone in WWE but it meant nothing somehow.

Attached: FF6B20A0-9294-4903-9757-8D70CCE65B8F.png (825x160, 26.6K)

kevin owens

Means they've started the feeling process. They might go there in 2023-24. Hunter def wants them, WWE need more huge stars in the main event scene.

cody rhodes

Sheamus

But they’re not even stars let alone huge, in every meaning of huge.

>young bucks
>huge stars
user I…

people said that about Cody before he left

Why is this place so stupid the pattern was clearly all lower case 2 name guys. You fucked it.

if the bucks do come over them niggas better stay on raw and change the name of the show to çoy mondays

But that's literally what "sending feelers" is Dave. The Bucks didn't send out operatives to scream "YOUNGBUCKSYOUNGBUCKSYOUNGBUCKS" into Hunter's ear, they simply talked to their friends about how things are going and asked him what Haitch thinks of them and AEW or something like that.

Hate the Bucks so much.

Find me a wwe house cody drew. Give me a rating metric that proves Cody is a draw. Give me literally any proof anyone in wrestling is a star beyond well he feels like one or just the fact you like them.

There really doesn't need to be this much hullabaloo about this.

no you fucked it

They literally had a countdown to a Cody promo, not a match, on one Raw. He was way more over than anyone thought he would be.

Ticket sales went up 25 percent when he came back. His merch sales were reported to be huge. He gains 300 or 400k viewers for a promo. HiaC did big numbers. Cody was a huge success in WWE and all this has been posted here many times and can be found in less than 5 seconds using Google.

relax mattetty and nicketty you guys are super cool and over don't worry

WWE and wrestling known for only doing things that draw and nothing else!

>NO! YOU CAN'T HAVE FRIENDS WHO WORK FOR THE OTHER COMPANY! YOU MUST EXCOMMUNICATE GUYS YOU'VE KNOWN FOR OVER A DECADE!
The state of you console wars retards.

Don’t give me yous so easily