Kek true

kek true

Attached: AE018EA0-5A98-4704-91AC-FC81DC2CA32B.jpg (1170x1754, 178.87K)

>dont be born into the business
>dont take roids

ok bud

Good advice for black people, he's a role model for his community. If they could read it might help some of them.

>his entire family are nepotism hires
>he got into the business from his daddykins
>was pushed to the stars the second he entered the business
shut the fuck up you bald cuck bitch

Rock grew up poor and only had 7 bucks in his pocket when he went to wwe. Also his body is the result of over 4 decades of working out. There's no shortcuts here bro.

Yeah I'd be just as successful if I was part of the Samoan mafia family that Vince sucks off so hard.

>NOOOOO! YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE SUCCESSFUL! EVERYONE SHOULD LIVE WITH THEIR MOM AND WATCH FAKE FIGHTING ALL DAY LIKE ME.

>take shortcuts
>tell people not to take shortcuts
typical carny cuck lol

Attached: 1650844263978.gif (400x303, 1.98M)

Roids and genetics aren't shortcuts. I could give you all the connections and roids in the world and you'd still be a fat mark retard doing nothing

>projecting this hard
tell me more about yourself

Attached: 1649451595153.gif (400x560, 1.39M)

This is a fair point he worked hard but so do many unsuccessful people he neglects the connections he was fortunate to have in our wonderful business

the nepotism card isn't a good argument when there have been a lot of samoans flops. Even for Roman isn't a good argument, when his brother was an unsuccesful nobody

I love the cope in this thread about The Rock's success.
>he worked the matches
>he worked the promos
>he flew and drove all over the place
>he got in shape and kept in shape
>he didn't become some junkie
Yeah he got some help from using his father's legacy but its not some "small loan of a million dollars" bad.

>Rock
>92
>impregnation
>9 women aka a gang of them

Attached: KWAB.jpg (480x360, 22.79K)

>getting an opportunity because of your family
that's what nepotism is you retard just because you're a fat shitter like nia snacks and squander your chance anyway they were still featured because of who they're related to

True. For every successful 2nd+ genner, there are dozens of 2nd+ genners that would be straight up fucked if they didn’t have their parents’ money or fame. Not just in wrestling either.

damn did he really try that before finding out?
like open a sex ed book dude

>don't look for shortcuts
>used his wrestling career as a shortcut to Hollywood

Rocky was a nepotism hire but gotta give the dude some credit he went way above and beyond anything his father achieved in the business and used the momentum to get into Hollywood

Why don’t the other shitters like Manu and Ted DiBiase Jr do the same?

>sucks jew dicks to make the worst movies ever
nah