77 years old

>77 years old
How long do you think he have left.

Attached: 1662898658226887.png (446x450, 272.31K)

16 days

8 years

He will outlive everyone alive on this board right now, death doesn't have the balls to come after Vince

He will die quickly now that he is not working. Expect Vince's health to decline rapidly.

20 years of being richer, more healthy, and fucking better girls than you.

Vince won't put death over

Since his action figures have been taken away I've been expecting to see news of his death every morning.

I think he dies this year

He’s about to hit middle age.

That will be the most shocking news in wrestling world

He'll probably outlive the Queen.

>77
He looks 90.

This. Vince no longer has a purpose, he’s gonna die any year now.

who fucking knows micks micks live forever didnt his mom die at the age of 97 or something

My grandparents were together for like 60 years. When one of them died, the other one died only a couple months later. As you said, he had nothing to live for anymore, can't imagine what it feels like to be alone after being together with someone for that long. We went to see him on Christmas and he was still absolutely depressed months after the funeral, and then on New Year's eve he died

I think it's the same with Vince and running WWE. What is he going to do now, he can't work out 20 hours a day and he doesn't know what free time is

Yes he’s been going as a maniac with a routine for something 40 years no sleep no breaks

He's working on something new.

Who the hell is this? I only know Triple H as being the leader of World Wrestling Entertainment. The sexist, racist old prick you posted has been forgotten by all.

His mother died this year, she was 100 I believe. His dad almost made it to 70. Kind of a hard one to pick here

It wouldn’t surprise me that much actually Vince is an insane genius maniac

Sup ojama

13-15 years at least. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Genetic Jackhammer outlives some people currently posting on Any Forums.

Imagine if he comes back and decides to cut that Lethal Dose of Poison promo on Triple H but instead of bringing in the NWO he decides to bring back WCW

Attached: 8E213F29-9C92-4663-B6BA-BB6378C32622.jpg (750x558, 234.43K)

Heart attack within next 5 years