Tfw no Any Forums gf with a penis to watch wrestling with

>tfw no Any Forums gf with a penis to watch wrestling with

Attached: 1663108954663229.jpg (1024x937, 54.04K)

You never asked me, user :(

>gf with a penis
Yum

Attached: fag4.png (569x297, 119.66K)

Theres a nerdy girl im talking to and Im gonna try and convert her into a pwslut

You're missing out.

Sounds based

Wtf come over and let's watch ryback matches NOOOWWWW. LONDON?
I'm gonna make it one day
Good luck

>London
Nevermind

Where you from dickgirl

Its a Any Forums meme

hey... where's your nose?

Be my penis gf!

NOOOOOO I claimed the penis gf first

>Gf
>Implying

Attached: 1655215164079.jpg (780x1172, 108.76K)

Retard

based

I've got one, I like to play with her penis while we watch AEW and some times give it a good suck during boring matches

Attached: 606.jpg (938x1250, 888.1K)

I'm starting to find women boring and kind of gross. 9 out of the past 15 that I've fucked have had awful vaginas and smelled awful. These are all from "attractive" women too.How do I pick up girls with dicks that are actually passable?

Also don't call me gay. I'm not fucking gay, fuck you.

same bro. wish I knew how

Queer

Fuck you. I'm not gay.

vaginas are gross ngl

Just get a normal gf who loves you. If you aren't TOO autistic about it you can probably get her to watch the WWE and AEW big 4 with you. If she's interested you can watch smackdown or dynamite once every few weeks and slowly she may watch consistently. If it's not her thing she'll probably still watch a few ppvs a year

Some that I've fucked have been great but yeah most are fucking disgusting to look at.

Also, if you can only pick one, pick WWE. They explain everything with video packages and the ppvs are extremely easy Starting points. With AEW you'll have to exposition dump and depending on how you do it that'll turn her off

post bussy