I've been gone for awhile. Three months actually. I'm sure you're wondering why. Well let me tell you why...

>I've been gone for awhile. Three months actually. I'm sure you're wondering why. Well let me tell you why. It's because THE BUFFALO BILLS ARE THE WORST TEAM IN THE NFL AND JOSH ALLEN SUCKS

Attached: mjf-aew-dynamite-promo.jpg (1920x1080, 132.42K)

WHAT A HECKING INCREDIBLE HEEL PROMO

I stopped watching the NFL when James Harrison got suspended again for kicking too much ass after coming out of retirement. Who the fuck is Josh Allen and why does he suck? Bill sucking it no suprise, though.

It was explained on the PPV

LOCAL SPORT TEAM BAD

holy heck this made me FREAKING mad!

i can't wait until he gets to perform with the Elite, that's going to be epic

>First night back after a major PPV
>Major PPV has him return
>Major PPV results in Punk and Elite disappearing and title vacated
>Start by talking about Bills

Attached: hqdefault-2.jpg (480x360, 11.66K)

>You wanna hear me talk about Punk? IM TALKING ABOUT THAT PUNK JOSH ALLEN, THE QUARTERBACK OF THE BUFFALO BILLS

>YOU WANT ME TO TALK ABOUT LOCER ROOM SCUFFLES? LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT BITCH ASS SEAN MCDERMOTT HALFTIME SCREAMING FIT

You want me to tell you about the young bucks…JAMES COOK AND TERREL BERNARD THE NEWEST DRAFT PICKS TO THE BUFFALO BILLS

>It was explained on the PPV
after he did a elsworth/brock lesnar money in the bank. yet no smarks cared this time for some completely mystical reason

Ellsworth was in the mitb?

>THE ELITE IS SOMETHING THE BILLS WILL NEVER BE CONSIDERED IN THE AFC LET ALONE THE NFL BECAUSE THEIR PASS RUSH IS SUBPAR. IT'S MID!

Buffalo Bills
>Worth over a billion dollars
>Superbowl contenders
>Top 5 QB
>Just dominated the defending Superbowl champs in their own stadium

MJF
>Jewish midcarder on a sports entertainment show that can't draw a million viewers.

He won the match for carmella. Same thing as stokely hatheway. Weirdly there was zero outrage this time

>Bills 4 consecutive Super Bowl losses
>MJF calls his boss a mark and disappears for 3 months
This one is close

>You wanna talk about the elite… shooter Peyton Gendron who killed all those niggers at tops grocery right here in Buffalo?

Such a yummy heel!

God damn I forgot he was with her. What a weird time lol The stokely shit was way worse though because he unmasked and sucked the air out of the arena for what was supposed to be such a surprising kino moment

Why does it matter he is Jewish?

>YOU WANNA KNOW WHERE I WAS BUFFALO? AFTER TONY SENT ME HOME? I WAS HANGING OUT WITH A GOOD FRIEND A MINE. SOMEONE YOU ALL HAVE MALIGNED AND TREATED LIKE DIRT. I WAS HANGING OUT WITH MY GOOD FRIEND MATT ARAIZA THE BEST GOD DAMN PUNTER YOUR SHIT TEAM HAS EVER SEEN. AND YOU KNOW WHAT? I WAS THERE THAT NIGHT. OH YEA OH YEA. AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? SHE ASKED FOR IT!

The point of OP's thread wasn't comparing MJF to the Bills, moron. It's that MJF did his big work shoot storyline, disappeared for 3 months to sell it, then rather than payoff or continue the storyline, Tony has him immediately revert back to "LOCAL SPORTS TEAM BAD" schtick that's been lame and hack heel work for decades.

>You wanna talk elite...there was Austrian painter in the 30s...

Josh Allen is actually one of the best QBs in the league right now, he dunked on the reigning Super Bowl champions in week 1 and doesn't afraid of anything. Cat can ball, man.