Why was Hikaru Shida taken off TV?

Why was Hikaru Shida taken off TV?
Is this Tony's way of punishing Kenny?

Attached: FckluaBaQAE_j9N.jpg (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Because she’s a dimeless shitter

>Kenny suspended
>Shida vanishes again
Makes you wonder

She's out for 9 months due to a serious injury

the difference in dimes between Toni and the rest of the shitters in this image is so glaring

toni is the draw

Shida doesn’t belong on TV. It’s that time again for her to run back to Japan. Whenever she doesn’t get her way, the same as horse-faced Riho, this is what they do. They’re both dimeless shitters that are overrated in terms of wrestling.

does she fuck fans while being zooted out of her mind like sasha banks as well?

>Kenny isn't there
>Shida goes back to not being booked
And people still think they aren't a thing

Because Toni Storm is a tranny? Is that the difference?

no that can't be it because they're all men so????

Shida has her Makai show on Thursday. I think what happened is that they announced the match on Wednesday(the wrestlers dont know if theyre going to have a match before it gets announced) and Tony didnt know she was busy so she went and told him and then they shot that angle. I found it odd that she didnt bother tweeting about the match the day it was announced.

if kenny is in japan, his onahole is there too

Why is Deeb tagging with Britt? Why not Hayter who was the most over in the title match and is Britt's ally? Booker of the Year

Probably because building a division around chinks that cant speak english isnt a great idea

because she sucks dude

Hayter and Britt had a falling out angle at the ppv

Yeah, you follow up on that with the tag match. Tease or go through with a heel turn. But knowing Tony, he'll keep Hayter off TV for 6 months, bring her back, have her turn, claim long term booking, and you dumbasses will eat it up

Well she did just have a backstage segment where she beat up shida saying “if i can’t have my tag partner, [toni] can’t have hers” so its not like it’s forgotten, but of course you’ll just blow it off saying no one will watch it

Because pic related

Attached: FaVAR5aXwAAyA1m.jpg (560x788, 126.43K)

>CAN THEY COEXIST??
Wwe logic is rotting your brain

>but of course you’ll just blow it off saying no one will watch it
I had no idea. Googled it, and it's from Dark. A show nobody watches. Booker of the Year

I watched it