Holy dimes

Attached: EACD609C-870F-4D83-A3F8-D83B42D777FB.jpg (714x960, 189.64K)

kids have no idea how good they have it, i remember using cardboard boxes that i would cut out a square & place it back for a breakaway wall or floor

I had a dictionary with nails as the corners and floss for the ropes baka

Pretty cool, honestly.

I had this as a kid.

Attached: vintage-wwf-wwe-nwo-wcw-bash-beach_1_0e4ea25e8e017a1c8135dc36d348392d.jpg (1440x1080, 302K)

not bad

Looks cool, but how do you play with it?

Is that a custom? I never seen that on Target. It's too big to be a set. Heck that's too based to be a WWE set.

the cell opens so you can play in the ring

r/gooncaves

Attached: rgooncaves.png (1220x828, 1.21M)

There's no way that kid can fit in the ring.

based I would use the wire shelves from my moms closet

that's like a $1200 playset. fuck kids these days. i had to play with sticks outside and make holes in the ground

Someone post Mid Cardona picture

kek

what in the absolute hell is wrong with these niggers

I never bothered buying any of the sets, always saved my money for the games. Instead I made a ring with Lego and used beanie babies as wrestlers. The ring was was a flat Lego base turned upside down and propped up at each corner with stacked Legos about 5 bricks high, so the ropes were just imaginary, but then under the ring I had lego weapons like ladders, tables and sledgehammers. Simple but fun times.

I like that he has the spanish announce table.

When i was younger i got a shit load of ball chains and had put the together with hung them with an adhesive hook on my ceiling to do ladder matches

Tony Khan and Chris Jericho had the same idea at Blood & Guts last year

This level of degeneracy loops back into being hilarious

kek

Attached: 1607359612773.gif (200x200, 873.03K)

kek