Based ELITE stacy

based ELITE stacy

Attached: F7LoWIAAnc12.jpg (945x2048, 237.08K)

cute

Are they so poor they can't afford seats next to each other?

I'd trade seats with tay melo just so I didnt have to sit next to that faggot sammy

why do these twink zoomers always stick their tongues out like that in pictures

Sammy GAYvara is wearing a Tay Conti shirt. This dude is a faggot. The block-headed tranny and him both need to jump out of the plane with no parachute. Both are worthless to the professional wrestling world.

Fuck that. I pay extra to sit where I want. I'm not switching with anyone. I've turned down switching with moms carrying babies

>actually wearing wreslting shirts anywhere other than a show

her selfie vs what she really looks like

Attached: ppg-0HBD_400x400.jpg (652x396, 67.05K)

I would have told tay to go fuck herself and then make fun of sammy for being a shitty wrestler the whole flight

Attached: 1631690268196.jpg (448x598, 27.2K)

Please ban white women right now.

Looks the same. What’s ya point?

that really isn't that bad at least you can tell it's the same person

Kek it really do be like that
Let's just ban women period

welcome to women

You'll never be Japanese you dumb weeb

Sammy is always ready for that nut

Anime and otaku culture website, zoomzoom. I am the Last Samurai. Now leave before I unsheathe my blade.

they all buff filter (+2) and angle (+4) once you realise this you realise their true overall.

Good, Asian women are made for average sized white cock

selfie is 40 pounds heavier ya dweeb

At my job all employees have to submit a photo of themselves for the job's website. All employees are allowed to log in and upload their photo. I swear none of the women who uploaded their photo look anything like their photo irl. Some of them even look cartoonish with the amount of filters that they use. It's ridiculous

if it was me i'd of said tay can sit on my face

No one cares. I’m Asian and I’ve used Disney anual passes that people share online for a discount and people don’t even bother to check if its really me.

Based

bringe

arr rook same