TWFS ethers Noelle Foley

kek what a concussed bitch youtube.com/watch?v=2sbdm4y0FGY

Attached: Super Fun Wrestling Time - Noelle Foley's Traumatic 3 Years [2sbdm4y0FGY - 892x502 - 1m38s].png (892x502, 506.76K)

Noelle Foley isn’t a professional wrestler and has no business being on Any Forums. She’s fat and ugly like her Dad Mick Foley. She couldn’t make it in WWE.

she got concussed doing wrestling lol

>Noelle Foley isn’t a professional wrestler and has no business being on Any Forums. She’s fat and ugly like her Dad Mick Foley. She couldn’t make it in WWE.

Attached: file.png (228x238, 114.43K)

She got concussed on a fucking roller coaster

she actually got it while on a fucking roller coaster lmfao. didn't mick have his ear torn off during a match one time?

Im pretty sure Mick Foley said she kept getting concussions after getting one wrestling so she stopped wrestling

I wouldn't believe that she was his child if not for her weird dumpy ass that her dad also has

I hate this faggot too but he's right for once. This bitch is a complete parasite.

WWE said she got it from Disneyland but *most* people in the E believe it was actually wrestling with Becky Lynch and Becky injured her but this would've killed her megapush so it was blamed on Disneyland

>mick Foley is the worse father to ever live

KEK

Is she really going to try to sue the mouse? She has no CHANCE IN HELL of winning Disney is great at this stuff they have huge law firms and lawyers on retainer she either settles out of court for nil with an nda or she wastes her dads money on an impossible fight

Attached: 2D95E821-229D-4FC2-9D3C-7FD4957784F9.jpg (970x1465, 176.79K)

kek what a dumb bitch

Attached: UIIyMQGm_o.jpg (720x946, 74.93K)

Someone post pics of her dumpy ass

Attached: 4JDwTi8V_o-1.jpg (1080x1920, 801.14K)

Actually looks hot here would get her pregnant then HEEM her obese dad when I blow her off and he comes looking for child support

Noelle looks like a cartoon figure. Even her body has the proportions of a cartoon figure

Yup that’s Mick Foley’s ass alright

absolutely disgusting

That's a lot of wiping.

it looks like a burlap bag full of soggy oatmeal. why the hell is her ass so long?

Just lucky, I guess.

Frank the clown sucks geno

I don't say this much, but yeah, built for BBC

Attached: 1655214940658.png (801x814, 80.99K)

Same energy

Attached: psycho.jpg (1280x720, 85.8K)

holy fucking yuckola what mark pays for this shit?

This made my semen spray out

Imagine it all smeared with her own shit
Holy yumola

this is what Terry Funk meant by the SATCHEL ASS

>"work like a captain"
>has never had a job in her life

Attached: 1656888157753.jpg (918x1280, 153.75K)