Vince built up Roman to be his final giga nigga boss...

Vince built up Roman to be his final giga nigga boss. It's impossible to take the titles off of him in a believable way now. It's like he implanted an explosive device in the heart of the company. If he can't lead it, no one can. Then he can start a rival promotion or inherit WWE's ashes and rebuild from there.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 154113.png (541x327, 46.41K)

do they really think they're gonna make him a legend like Cena after years of babyface anti-draw cringe, he's lucky to be taken seriously the way he is

Just have someone shoot Roman in the head on live tv. Then money in the bank can cash in. Pretty believable to me…

kennys beating him retard

Its very stupid. The push roman got buried the whole company.

problem is if they have him defend 1 belt itll be obvious hes gonna lose it.

We don't want that fag

cope tranny
you can stop watching then, no one will care

He isn't exactly a champion I'd pick. He has stayed on top too long, it's time to atleast make getting and keeping the belt an interesting struggle, not a boring ass guy sitting in a chair show

He couldnt beat the glasgow midcarder clean, his power level isnt that high. The problem is they'd have to book the eventual new champion very well so that Roman's title reign doesnt lose it's value and there's no way they can do it. A mitb cash in or multi man match bullshit wont workz a random royal rumble winner wont work and I doubt they'll waste the reign on a former aew mid carder no matter how over he is. They booked themselves to the corner and whatever happens will just piss the fans off

>drew
>glesga

getting the titles off Roman is so simple but since hes such a sunken coss fallacy they just didnt do it
>Drew beats Roman for the titles at Clash
>Drew drops the WWE Title to whoever you think should carry it
now you got your two champs heading into Mania

Its fucking easy. Bring back Steve Austin and have him beat Roman for the belt. Then, have him do an emotional promo before retiring again and vacating the title. A tournament or royal rumble can then be used to decide the new champ.

Just have Roman pull a Magnus Carlsen and vacate the championships because he's bored.

Bring back the world title.

Attached: WWE_Heavyweight.png (1200x675, 850.26K)

Three Way match for both titles, separate falls for each belt, Roman gets both pins. Plants the seed that this won't necessarily happen.

THIS. The big gold belt looks 10 million times better than those SHITTY world title belts they got now. Those pieces of shit look like digital watches, not championship belts. Big gold belt is the real world title, and there should be only one world title.

Why dont they just do a triple threat at Survivor Series with the top guy on raw and top guy on smackdown, and if someone other than Roman wins they get the title of the brand they're on]

lmao you people are retards

I like this here

Change Roman's 2 titles to 1 & bring back the Big Gold belt. HHH would love this idea.

Attached: 034e96a4935b64f91279e88146b391aa.jpg (640x640, 68.64K)

why? Because Austin is old? First of all, he is still more over than roman ever was. Secondly, im talking about having him do ONE match. He's already proven that he can still put on a good match and thats all you need here: A credible person who can create one really good match. I bet you want them to put the titles on that ass-tasting faggot austin theory, dont you?

this is the best idea in the thread, credit where its due.

so you want a near 60yo to take whatever the rub is from beating roman then just say "lol thx bye" and leave? youre a retard, how does that help the promotion in anyway besides popping a single show?