Did punk get him fired?

Did punk get him fired?

Attached: 31295931-C1A0-4099-ACED-7216219DA551.jpg (354x560, 89.04K)

was he ever under contract?

Yes but it didnt get renewed. I’m curious if it was because of his heat with Punk.

yes

oh yes those 10 month contracts

Did he kick out of the GTS before or after the 3 count?

kicked out pretty much at 3

After. Punk was crawling for 2 minutes to cover. So Bobby rightfully kicked out after 3. Punk, obviously, chimped out and fired Bobby.

Hopefully the dude is a fucking mark for himself, with 0 of the skill or charisma to back it up. Worked himself into a shoot brother.

He gave him a reason

He got signed last September

I think you need to take punks dick out of your mouth.

Its not even that. Its easy to dunk on punk right now and this tool is the only one that comes out looking worse every time he opens his mouth.

Nah thats you

Tony is really running a shit company if Phil can fire people for the ole 3.01 kickout

More people should do what Bobby did. Punk stole his finisher from Kenta.

Yep, it's a good thing that didn't happen

I'm not inclined to take Phil's side here but he really doesn't take that long to go for the pin and the only reason he delays it is to sell the leg that Fish had been working on during the match. Fish even said in an interview that Punk gave him the "iggy" before the end of the match and signalled to him that he wanted him to kick out, which makes absolutely no sense and is clearly not what happened. As far as I can figure it, Fish just thinks Punk is a cunt and he has no respect for him after he got tickle fucked by a photojournalist in the middle of the octagon so he tried to bury him by kicking out at the last second.

Looks like it. Won't miss him at all, undisputed just doing the exact same act to the letter they did in nxt was lazy as hell.

The thing is, Punk was being hyped as their biggest star. Fish is a fucking nobody. A fucking nobody like fish getting hit by the top guys finish he should be out for a twenty count. Punk ahould have went to tingside and signed a few autographs before coming back in and getting the 3.

>I’m curious if it was because of his heat with Punk.
From how he’s been talking in interviews, it sounds like Fish has heat with everyone in the industry except for HHH, KoR and Cole. And I’m not even fully convinced when it comes to Cole, as he’s probably the type to get angry that Cole didn’t shoot on Christian for stealing his woman.

Hey, Some of us liked Fish more even before the whole thing came to light. Fish is Pescado Basado on this board because he is a good fucking worker.

>"jobbers should not kick out of stars finishers"
That excuse is a joke in this topic. this is the famous Punk rub and bringing up the lower talent on display right there. Do it his way or he gets pissy backstage because his finisher needs to be protected. Take a GTS now, and Punk will go 8 months out for an injury and expect you to be waiting there to be pinned after. It's fucking silly and makes the jobbers seem weak af.

Had Phil bothered to rush to the cover, it would have been a no issue, no miscommunication, no iggys or any signals misread, no kick out of of spite and protection of his image from Bobby if you want to believe that side. The finish was fucked either way - oh so they had to do a minute of extra work so Bobby can lay down happier. All this big cry about that- nobody batted an eye or remembered it would it not been for Fish and Punk bringing it up after the fact.

Attached: wwe2508681.png (253x372, 217.23K)

>this is the famous Punk rub and bringing up the lower talent on display right there.
I like how you conveniently said "lower talent" instead of the classic "young talent" because Bobby Fish is 45
The only person bringing this up almost a year later is Fish