Stardrones unironically believe this shovel chinned hack is a good wrestler. They're fucking retarded...

Stardrones unironically believe this shovel chinned hack is a good wrestler. They're fucking retarded. Literally any Ice Ribbon jobber is a better wrestler than this soulless robot.

Attached: artworks-VmzzupXhruDDK9ee-xpvbpg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 88.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.alice.al/pw/search/text/Stardrone/
archive.alice.al/pw/search/text/Stardump/
archive.alice.al/pw/search/text/fuck bushiroad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than miyu, better than saori, better than arisa, better than hashimoto, better than iroha, better than whatever the fuck oz's ace is

>Better than Miyu
Teej sucks but nope.
>Better than Saori
Hehehe...
>Better than Arisa
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Better than Hashimoto
PFFFFFT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Better than Iroha
Still not true but fuck that snaggletooth cunt for betraying Marvellous and working with Stardump.

You seem tense, OP. Have some of Utami's meat stick.

Attached: 1638754555351.jpg (1536x2048, 355.82K)

Fucking YUM

Attached: Utami teeth.jpg (1815x2047, 307.8K)

Would a no-life schizo gimmick get over?

archive.alice.al/pw/search/text/Stardrone/
archive.alice.al/pw/search/text/Stardump/
archive.alice.al/pw/search/text/fuck bushiroad/

That is a man

stay mad icel. you're developmental promotion will be dead before the year is out.

Utami is a confirmed draw, schizo-kun.

Attached: 1647015047204.jpg (1365x2048, 384.35K)

I'd like to give her some of my meat stick if you know what I mean.

in some ways overrated, works the exact same match almost all the time, but also all the stuff she does looks very good technically, but is for me one those wrestlers who could give so much more and rarely do

Isn't she in her early twenties? She'll only get better from an already great start. If she cares lol

Attached: moomin-groke.jpg (600x335, 20.54K)

true I meant more in a way you know that she's capable of so much more but doesn't often show it if it makes more sense

agua kill yourself

> better than whatever the fuck oz's ace is
I like Utami, but put her in a 60 minute iron women match with AKINO and she would be exposed by that granny so hard you’d cry for months

Fuck off, Percy.

Early 20s is the prime of a joshi wrestler. Given that she'll retire at 30 to have children, she's as good as she'll ever be.

Is this who I think it is? Is that Japan’s mod famous professional wrestler, Tran Hee? No Japanese women’s wrestling promotions produce dimes. If it’s not WWE, then it doesn’t matter. Simple as.

she;s a lesbian

Nah, she's my future wife

Attached: 1359078501810.gif (200x200, 3.41M)