For those who care

For those who care....

>>There is no official investigation of the fight at the Scrum at this time, because of Punk claiming that the person in the company Tony wants to run the investigation is someone close to the Bucks. Which is true, as Tony didn't really know until several wrestlers commented that the person was friends with the Bucks. So Tony's looking to find a proper neutral third party to do the investigation because...

>>Punk has lawyered up and threatening to sue the Bucks, Omega, Cutler and AEW for injurying him and hostile workplace environment charges.

>>Both sides are leaking stuff and the Bucks got caught a couple of days ago by Tony leaking shit to Meltzer. So as punishment, they were ordered to stop work on BTE (which was going to be clip show this week with Omega and Bucks recycling old clips from the first couple of episodes to avoid talking about their suspension and the controversy).

>>Also, Cutler filmed the entire incident but deleted all of the footage when he realized what he caught and the implications. Which is one of the reasons Tony is leaning towards Punk in the investigations and giving him an external third party investigator. Since the Elite has a lot of friends in the corporate side of the company and Tony really really does not want a scandal where there is even a WHIFF of "AEW circling the wagons to protect the Elite" in this scandal.

Attached: 1662352504139089.jpg (950x535, 67.86K)

>>I'll also add this chestnut... want to know why Dax Harwood's getting a lot of singles matches? It was a Young Bucks plot. With FTR complaining about the lack of TV time, the Bucks came up with the idea of getting Tony to put Dax in a bunch of singles matches hoping that he would get a big ego and ultimately kill the FTR team in order to go solo; or have Cash Wheeler get jealous and leave when his contract is up, effectively killing the team once and for all.

>>Also, someone who is going to definitely leave when his contract is up is going to be Orange Cassidy. Cassidy's gotten super bored with his character and wants to reinvent himself desperately. He's also kind of pissed at the Elite, who blocked Avery Good getting signed to a contract, as they don't like Avery and think he's a "joke" due to him being in Chikara wrestling under a mask as long as he did. The recent matches where Orange is actually wrestling and not doing the play kick/gymnastics stuff was an attempt to make Orange happy. But in general, Orange and the Elite aren't on speaking terms and he feels the "Orange Cassidy" persona has gone as far as it can go and he wants to create something new and Tony won't let him so long as he's under contract.

does your uncle work in AEW production too

I actually watched this MJF documentary about a week ago, was neat how it turned out to be a work

The fall of AEW and the new rise of WWE is happening sooner than expected

ok bro

>FTRschizo

I work in the backstage glory holes, and sometimes I put my ear up to hole

>implications.

Attached: implication-dennis.jpg (370x370, 23.05K)

>headcanon

>Cassidy's gotten super bored with his character and wants to reinvent himself desperately.
Kek, funny if true. Welcome to how everyone else has been feeling for a year you sloppy faggot.

Tiny Con has nothing to fear from a lawsuit from Punketty. Just fire the shitter and move on

KEK

sources close to this told me punk is on life support

Orange Cassidy has gotten super bored of the massive amounts of money he's making from his character? Doubt

punk isnt getting fired. the elite were mauled and are on their way out from their own company. kwab

>It all ties back to Avery Good again

Why is this guy such a protagonist? First Effy gets outted for being a blackballing piece of shit because of him and now this shit with The Elite.

>the elite removed from all elite because notorious shitbird cm phil is unhappy
Unlikely

noooooo i just bought his new shirt he cant do this to me

punk is dead bro thats why we havent heard from him

He's one of the few legit nice guys in the indie scene. The Bucks/Omega/Page/Cody hate him because he went all in on being a kid friendly good guy while he was in Chikara as far as living the gimmick until his heel turn.

Sadly, him playing a masked goody-goody who went out of his way to meet with kids, sign autographs, and other kid fan friendly stuff ala Cena and 80s era Hulk Hogan made him a punchline to folks like the Elite. They thought he was a joke, a masked clown, and Quackenbush's private buffoon due to him not bailing on Quackenbush during the dark days of the shutdown like most indie guys did when Quack cut pay and started firing people for questioning his storyline ideas. They whisper campaign blackballed him when Avery tried to get indie bookings with serious indie companies using the Dasher gimmick, effectively locking those doors on him. Which caused him to finally snap and push for the heel turn/unmasking, as he realized that his career would never progress any further unless he shed his good guy persona and go full villain and show he could play a serious character and a serious heel one at that. Which sadly got stifled again, because of Effy; who's anti-conservative crusade further cockblocked him as the Bucks by that point had moved to Japan and later AEW in terms of Effy, unknowingly, continuing the work the Bucks started.

I can somewhat see this. Avery was a throwback to the 80s style WWE babyface as Dasher and the Elite are a bunch of smarmy Attitude Era assholes who worship at the altar of the Kliq and the NWO.