FORGOTTEN LOL

FORGOTTEN LOL

Attached: 107076529-1655323508605-gettyimages-139068021-68501804.jpg (3000x2204, 433.83K)

KWAB OF THE YEAR

Attached: kenny laugh.png (527x436, 370.59K)

Rightfully so. Vince McMahon is a sexist, racist, piece of shit that should have been removed a hell of a lot sooner than what he was from WWE. Triple H has already improved the product and professional wrestling is back on the map.

Crazy how he went out with such a whimper. Not what I would have imagined in the past. Will he ever appear on WWE TV again bros?

based VDS still going over

Do you think he ever made linda shove crushed leaves in her pussy?

Getting richer whilst not doing a damn thing, you got worked.

idgi who is he

I never expected Vince to post on 4channel.

Doubtful. Gaitch was so quick to change everything to how he likes it, so if they did bring him back Vince could start fucking with his show again

>so if they did bring him back Vince
who is they? you mean whoever owns the wwe? if vince decides to bring himself back? lol

Attached: vince4577.png (664x479, 164.42K)

Muh Gaitch
Get over it, loser
He's called The Game for a reason, Vince couldn't outdo him and now Hunter will lead us into a golden age

Exactly what they want, even his own daughter rushed her own impersonal tribute.

They want this to be buried.

No man is bigger than the business, this fossil should know as much.

Like when Bret died, the show must go on!

Exactly the way he wants it. The problem is that he's too old and will prob die before the general audience forgets why he had to disappear

Nah that's you

>Paul Levesque 0.2%
KWAB

what are they supposed to do

Based

Attached: 1659226951651628.jpg (576x768, 390K)

You were my perfect friend, right there until the end, I'm forever missing you until we meet again.