Phil didnt even make a public appearance since the all out melee

phil didnt even make a public appearance since the all out melee
kenny and the bucks did and they're fine
is cm punk even alive?
i think there is a good chance kenny just beat him to death and took larry and aj as his war trophies

Attached: FbV5jtIWYAA4Khk.jfif.jpg (819x907, 82.04K)

>the bucks did
when?

>kenny and the bucks did and they're fine
I've literally just seen them post shit on Twitter. That's not exactly a public appearance. Is there something I missed?

>bte cancelled
>public appearence
pick one

where is phil, tranny? is he alive? post the proof

Kenny’s at Tokyo game show to show off fight forever.

*Capcom show
There is no aew turd there and he just deleted his tweet

i'll show you phil if you show me nick and his big black eye lol

CM punk hasn't made a public statement because Kenny took Larry hostage.
He's currently in tokyo, and has sent video footage of larry watching him vortex loop 50/50 mixups on a random japanese teenager in the arcade

nick got attacked with a fucking steel chair
matt and nick are confirmed fine
ace and punk are mia, presumed dead

matt and kenny*
kenny likely does not even have any remotely minor injuries because he flew to japan and you're not allowed on a plane if you have any recent minor inquires at all
what seems to have happened is that kenny beat punk half to death which is why ace sperged out so much

Well we know for a fact:
>the bucks are still in the states bitching up a storm and being passive aggressive on twitter, and making overtures to WWE to threaten tony
>Kenny has basically just buried the event entirely and is acting like it didn't happen, went on vacation to japan
>CM Punk had to go to surgery and has been otherwise silent
>Ace Steel is MIA, likely armed and dangerous
Kenny flying means that nothing serious happened to him, otherwise he couldn't get in japan, so the dog story was probably true
The bucks being so pissy probably means they took the brunt of it

>kenny just beat him to death and took larry and aj as his war trophies
HOLY FINNER BASEDOLA

wrestlers get attacked with steel chairs all the time and still show up for work next week. nick jackson is obviously a pussy.

Makes sense, AJ is a boy.

based

kek

Punk isn't usually out there making public appearances and on social media

Phil and the Elite are buried under the Vegas strip. You don't get as rich as Tony's dad without getting some mob connections

>kenny and the bucks did and they're fine
When did they make a public appearance?

>being passive aggressive on twitter

Not having a bio and changing their location to home is "let's just be quiet" more than passive aggressive.