Can't fet over the "take your kid to work day" vibe he gives off

Can't fet over the "take your kid to work day" vibe he gives off

Attached: Screenshot_20220913-011052.png (2340x1080, 508.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Br9l2v-XlT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good Morning Sir

youtube.com/watch?v=Br9l2v-XlT0

best promo in WWE

To me, it's because he's always been alongside his dad since the beginning, he needs to be on his own and show off what he can do. Did he wrestle anywhere not WWE?

Nice typo, loser. Couldn't be me.

No, and he skipped NXT which in his case was bad. Judgement Day is his sink or swim moment and hopefully he stops getting special treatment if he can't improve.

Attached: Dominik Mysterio.png (1362x1363, 1.25M)

Very badly needs a mask and a clue at a minimum

Lol no

In hindsight, perhapsit would've been better to hype him up in the indies, other major promotions and NXT (and have him improve over time) and then mive him to the main roster, but not IMMEDIATELY put him alongside his dad.

You want to get people excited for when father and son finally unite, don't give it to them right away.

WPM, BITCH.

Desu they should have brought back based JBL and gave Dominik a ranchero gimmick.

He just looks like a child. Kinda like hook, but hook is at least lean. He looks like a self insert, not a wrestler.

Everything about Dominik is anti-dimes
>clearly only there because he's a Mysterio
>can't do the moves of Mysterio
>doesn't wear the mask
>flabby
>perpetual little boy face
>acne
>paper thin rat-stache goatee
Now he's going to be his own kek. If he were his own man from the start he'd be a mid-carder on the indies right now

I just want to see him on the chop line lads

Just put his ass on the juice, give him a mask, and have Rhea do his promos. Also have him go by Guerrero instead of Mysterio.

>give him a mask
I don't think he's allowed to have a mask until he's out of the WWE.
He has to have a veteran grant him one in the Mexicos or some shit.

Dude legit looks like he only plays video games and smokes pot but only when someone else is sharing. He’s probably never worked a day in his life.

Dom is fucked when his dad's contract ends. Ether they cut his tubby ass or he spends the rest of his career as a comedy jobber.

A gimp mask

>mexican causing family strife over a white woman
Tale as old as time really.

He should get a clue and hit the roids like his dad Eddie.