Everybody Despises CM Punk

youtu.be/6JFPv9TFIOw

All Elite Wrestling might be at its highest (or a huge attempt at high praises)

Well, CM Punk spoke at the post-match press conference and talking trash to the AEW locker room, laying into fellow wrestlers, specifically Hangman Page, the company’s executive vice presidents—who are Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks’ Matt and Nick Jackson—as well as Colt Cabana. The focus of the press conference should have been on the stunning return of MJF, but that major plot line became nearly nonexistent as Punk went entirely off-script in his critiques.

It might be all over for Mr. Gray Punk

Attached: CM Punk media scrum crisp (1).jpg (901x507, 70.03K)

Punk should just retire to be honest. The guy keeps getting fucking injured

If he retires he leaves like 10 million dollars on the table

That has always been Punk tho. Tony and everyone involved with bringing him are fucking retards if they didn't know that or thought it would be different. But also, this is by far the only time AEW has genuinely interested me. That's what you get with Phil. He's a fucking prick and a mark for himself but in the end the drama will generate interest. But Tony seems to actually want him to be the opposite of what makes him interesting at all. Punk has never gotten over unless he's putting backstage drama on TV and now that it's worked, these fucking troons that run AEW don't have the balls to go with it. They'd have to admit he's right and besides being autistic faggots, all these guys are fragile ego driven losers who can't get over themselves. Anyone who disagrees with Punk and wants him fired should stop watching wrestling forever because this shit is the only stuff that's ever good at all.

then clearly he should just be a part timer. maybe all of this could have been avoided had he done that. but he had to allow his ego to get the better of him and now he's probably finished

I swear there are like one or two of you mentally ill obese fucks who are absolutely obsessed with this incident and discrediting Punk. Over and over with the same shit. Maybe the Elite liked a tweet of yours or someone who looked like Punk fucked your girlfriend, who knows.

Nonetheless, these are 40 year old men slap fighting in a world of fake fighting. Punk is an aging fag, the Elite are aging fags, and the whole industry is shrinking.

Please…have them saw you out of your room, go to a fat farm, stop watching fake fighting, brush your teeth, hose off outside, get a life.

hi phil! how's the line for unemployment going?

cm phil will never wrestle again and in my opinion that will be too soon.

The AEW schedule is basically a part time schedule. No house shows, quarterly ppvs, and rarely do they do live Rampages. Working 1 day a week and still getting injured is hilarious.

projecting

thank you for reminding us that phil is done for the 92nd fucking time

That's coming out of Punk's personality with him leaving a gazillion times

I’d love to see Hangsight survive with a woman in today’s landscape

this black nerd seems pretty based.

He has a job manning the register at Mindy's waiting for him. Why do you think he plugged them?

black people can't be based

Isn’t it funny how soft wrestling fans and media are? This is a business where men fight each other, get the fuck over it or watch table tennis.

>7230147
>SO GIVE ME THE (You)S! I NEED SUM (You)S! SO GIMME THE- I NEED SUM MOTHAFUKKIN (You)S...

funny how nobody calls the young cucks whiny bitches when they accused him of running colt cabana out of aew, which turned out to be bullshit.

Punks pride is a thing of massive proportion.
He just bought a 4 million dollar mansion as well.

this bitch can't afford to retire, he's officially going broke and Ape is also divorcing him taking the rest of his savings. That other faggot with the Tony Khan post must be seething because Punk is definitely KWAB OF THE YEAR

oh look, it's a another reddit tranny seething about their idol getting knocked the fuck out by a failed mma fighter and his geriatric friend.