What did we think of the covid no audience era of wrestling?

What did we think of the covid no audience era of wrestling?

Attached: 1638401899708.jpg (1200x627, 158.05K)

it was horrible to watch

lynchian kino

Me on the right

AEW was much better because they were actually forced to come up with creative segments.

it was good until the thunderdome

>beheading videos
>mario
>Grand Wizards
>Benoit
It was kino

Attached: IMG_20200822_205342.jpg (1242x787, 115.66K)

I quit watching until they brought back live audiences. It turns out that wrestling kinda sucks without a crowd.

it was mostly awful

Smarks couldn't hijack the show and everything went exactly as McMahon envisioned it. It seriously was the last time WWE was good.

Yep

Attached: Slimed.jpg (480x270, 39.23K)

I am shocked that you think that

Best era

I think Moxley was probably the best champion through it. Mox really did everything he could to carry AEW through it.

Empty arena was hot garbage and everyone was sick of the Thunderdome within a month.

Go to bed Vince.

I'm not sure there's anything more visually unappealing than the Thunderdome shit they tried. The screens suck, it hurts to look at, and the awkward silence outside of commentary and the grunts of wrestlers was lynchian

Attached: assman.jpg (600x338, 31.62K)

reminder that if AEW hadn't kept soldiering on with live dynamites vince would have just shown reruns for however many months

The title match at the Royal Rumble where they went into the baseball area was kino. The the screens and the employees acting like fans was cringe. The fake crowd noise was unnecessary. They wasted an opportunity to do a lot of unique stuff, like having matches in different places. Wrestling could have been interesting without crowds, but they didn't really give it a chance.

The thunderdome was fuckin awful. But the empty training center shows were kino.

Attached: Fan-Puts-Chris-Benoit-On-His-Screen-At-The-WWE-ThunderDome-On-RAW-After-SummerSlam-2.jpg (1536x1920, 973.13K)

They should’ve used the opportunity to make the product more cinematic. Someone could’ve changed the business but instead they just did a live show with no audience, which is redundant