HIRE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIRE ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: roasted.jpg (792x1425, 217.36K)

Maria Kanellis was never a good wrestler and she’s beyond walled now. WWE doesn’t need shitters like her and she definitely wouldn’t fit into Triple H’s WWE. Divas are long gone.

Didnt she shit on WWE not too long ago? Bitch crazy thirsty

Attached: Balda Banks.jpg (736x552, 46.34K)

Attached: FoolhardyOrnateArabianhorse.webm (682x680, 1.12M)

Roxy has a great ass on her. Really cute too.

I must SNIFF

no

Attached: lacreatura.png (714x747, 942.9K)

Attached: E21zMhRXEAMrEuJ.jpg (1536x2048, 460.17K)

Yes, ye homosex.

HOLY YUMOLA!!!

Attached: booba boota.png (596x573, 230.17K)

Attached: RokC.webm (600x553, 2.01M)

I wonder if she's seething that AEW hired Madison Rayne instead of her

Based and handsome man.
We need more Roxy bums.

You just KNOW she is. Maria has lowkey been running indy female prowrestling events. Think she just managed a WOW event and got no credit. She's trying.

But talking shit about the E after they carried you thru 2 pregnancies and a rehab... not a good look. Tony was watching. So was her ex bf Punk who told TK not to hire her. And now you know the truth.

Attached: image0-59.jpg (781x1024, 81.32K)

yea, but her mic skills improved 10000000x

>keepingfighting

Dumb bitch

arent they both rather old at this point, both in their 40s, for anybody to even have any interest

she'd be a good manager to someone who wasn't a dimeless nobody like her husband. Put her with Corbin or Ziggler and they'd draw some dimes

The lack of subtlety is hilarious. Might as well tweet ''HIRE ME PAUL, I'D EVEN FUCK EVERY WWE EMPLOYEE''

These women have like no shame at all.

BUNDA

She used to be so hot

>today I will remind them
Listen fags! Maria is still a sexy bitch! Did she make some mistakes? Yes. Did I become a better person for it. Double yes.

Just please treat her with some respect, she has two beautiful babies that she's trying to care for while navigating through a trial seperation.

Maria deserves our empathy, not judgement.

Attached: image0-80.jpg (1638x2048, 427.47K)