My dad called me weird for cleaning gravestones

Every Sunday, I go to this large cemetery near me to clean forgotten or dirty gravestones. I’ve been doing this for 2 months now and I find it to be a great and respectful hobby. My dad told me yesterday that it’s “weird to be in a cemetery that often, and that it should be the families of the persons grace to clean it, not you.” I said nothing back to him, but how should I respond? Should I stop doing this?

Attached: images (29).jpg (244x206, 15.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uRlH3dMC18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

your dad couldn't draw a dime with a stencil

This is a professional wrestling board. Discuss said topic or fuck off.

People are employed to do that. You should apply to be a graveyard dude.

ngl, if i was dead and no one ever cleaned my gravestone (because i never had sex or reproduced), i'd be grateful to them

I don’t think it’s weird user, it’s cool and also nice of you to do

Was just about to say that this is an actual job.
Go see if you can apply, OP you may have found your passion

You tell me

If youre actually doing that, its BASED beyond belief and ur being paid in karmic Gold-Bullion right now

>This is a professional wrestling board. Discuss said topic or fuck off.

Attached: 20220911_000958.jpg (341x539, 68.29K)

Should've went Ace Steel on him

I think it's time to cut a promo on the old man. And if he wants to go into business for himself you lay it in.

What's the best way to clean them? Been wondering this. I like watering other people's flowers for them.

absolute dimes. the purest white meat babyface on this board.

wtf I'm doing this to them

Attached: John Cena Undertaker Tombstone.jpg (616x445, 28.24K)

Weird hobby but kinda nice of you if it's legit

Based user putting over the souls of the forgotten.
Keep doing what mMmMakes you feel good.

There is nothing wrong with doing respectful acts of kindness. Do not feel ashamed.

hes asking for promo advice, not everyone can cut a good promo eg. sashit skanks

Mmmmm now thats badass
May those people that you clean the graves of REST.IN.PEACE.

go apply for a job so you can make some dimes doing it ya mark

>I said nothing back to him, but how should I respond?
fine speech

You're a good dude OP

Thank you for honoring tradition
I fully expect my grave to be removed within a century after my death because I was white

Boomers don't understand the concept of doing something for other people. It's always take take take with that generation

you are doing somebody's else job you retard

Make tiktoks from it like that one lady volunteer

He probably just wishes you had a more normal hobby op. It's nice you do that. He's wanting you to have friends, kiss girls, draw dimes, that sort of thing.

problem with the graves near me isn't that they're dirty but that they're all falling over, the ground moves and they tilt at crazy angles where they can't be read anymore. some have fallen over completely. I want to fix them but don't know how and would probably get in trouble if I tried

Looks like a fun and fulfilling hobby. What kind of brushes and chemicals do you use?

youtube.com/watch?v=3uRlH3dMC18

Attached: history.jpg (625x414, 96.04K)

Keep doing your thing, OP. It's very nice of you.

No. You're doing something genuinely good. I'm sure the deceased would appreciate it.

He's right.