Guys like you Theory, guys like you are a dime a dozen in the WWE. Young, chisseled, full of potential

>Guys like you Theory, guys like you are a dime a dozen in the WWE. Young, chisseled, full of potential.
>Hundreds of people like you have come and gone but guys like me and Jojnny Gargano... I can count guys like us on one hand. We're one in a million!!
>We're the heart and soul of this damn industry!!!

Attached: 4512187e440591e4cbce256c3e44bcfe_crop_exact.jpg (1081x720, 175.25K)

cringe. hunter’s wwe gets more soulless and soulless

Gargano is literally one of the dime of a dozen guys as well though. The passion was good, but the actual message was ass.

It was a blatant attempt at outdoing Moxley's promo. Love KO, but why are they making him a "long promo guy". He should be the "fat asskicker" guy.

Because he can talk on the mic. They should have kept him heel though, because his face promos are shit in comparison.

He's great at funny promos, but these long, drawn out good guy promos are shit.

kek anti-smark btfo

He is massively overrated

moxleys promo is so overrated youd think it was the hard times promo, you trannies are shoot deranged, go back to calling jericho the GOAT thats less cringe than this.

The irony is that this is the opposite now. Kickpad indie shitters are the new CAWS while Theory is a CAW from 2006

theory can move way better than mid 2000s CAWs.

>WWE IS COPYING AEW AGAIN, GUYS!!!
Rent free, defined.

Just take the L epiggy.

His promo was lame. Everybody knows he's hhh's guy, and HHH is in charge now

>guys like you are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world theory
Kino promo

>Everybody knows he's hhh's guy
I thought that was US champ Tomasso Ciampa and World champ Johnny Gargano?

KO is taking that briefcase and cashing in on Roman. They've been setting that up for weeks

I thought Johnny was taking the briefcase? You change your story more than Punk changes his.

Idk who you think I am. Those are HHH's guys, but KO is THE HHH guy

seth is the HHH guy

who is moxley? is he on level up?

Owens is a fat shitter who’s not allowed to take his shirt off, he’s the dimeless of a dozen

I cant take his promos seriously. He always sounds like the fat guys at mcdonalds munching burgers and failing at speech.