SAMMY FINNA SHOOT

SAMMY FINNA SHOOT

Attached: 99074209631b069b5f8f61020cbffa6a.png (698x233, 23.45K)

He's gonna open up about how Sasha told him he wouldn't need to rape her since he's such a fan she'd fuck him willingly.

Trying to hype up his squash to based Mox

More yummy work shoots, yay

not gonna watch your vlogs sam

>This is really hard to say, and I promised myself I wasn’t going to cry. But, I’ve decided to stop collecting Funko Pops. It’s just not fun anymore and that bitch Pam took half my collection.

Attached: 8CF9F1DE-A7F1-4C66-A487-13F631804C8A.jpg (1113x660, 571.34K)

Sammy GAYvara is a worthless faggot. He doesn’t belong in any professional wrestling promotion. He’s a flippy, twink shitter.

>3 years
So something that happened in 2019. Justice for Kylie Rae

That was the fat bitch's collection.

based

Sammy Gayvara was molested by jericho and meltz magoo kek

>Vlog
More like CLOG the toilet with that bullshit. Fucking millenial faggots.

I've had enough!!!... so here's my taped and edited recording. Did we not just see Tony Kwab get boo'd by AEW fans for not doing a live promo? What? Sammy has to tape his promos now and have Kingston's approval before posting?

The absolute state of AEW where you can't cut a promo without fear of getting beat up when you get backstage.

I’M SLIDIN OVER CARS WHILE I SHOOT

That would be based. I like that bi-pol crazy ass bitch like you wouldnt believe

>Justice for Kylie Rae
Silence is violence. By Sammy knowing about it and not saying anything, it's just as if he raped her himself. When is Biden going to make this an official law?

>constantly gets himself in trouble by saying stupid shit
>"I've kept my mouth shut too long, time to make a vlog"

This fucking retard just doesn't stop, does he? I hope Kingston shoot butt rapes him on the next Dynamite.

Sammy Guevara was raped by Kevin Scampoli

kek this shit is why JR doesn't like Sammy and likes MJF, Lil Nigga, and Jungle Jack.

Pam is gonna get buried

Attached: 62406F10-76B4-40E7-A339-8DDA1D91B109.gif (640x360, 3.75M)

It's a miracle people still took him seriously despite him having a cringe vlog no one watches and a million Funko pops.

That bitch got fat

Attached: JD__210G_LC_.611c797165850.jpg (512x288, 55.87K)

It’s clickbait.