If you are wondering why the Julia Hart - House of Black angle went on for so long it was because Malakai Black...

>If you are wondering why the Julia Hart - House of Black angle went on for so long it was because Malakai Black handpicked Julia to be in the stable
>His reasoning being "Hart slag / Slag veld / Ikwerdverwacht / Het is volbracht" being the lyrics to his entrance song
>Go figure
Per Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful

Attached: 20220530-042603.jpg (1920x1080, 252.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXVm0PXnA4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qfuvNVpxaCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

American black metal fans are all fags and this is more proof of that. I bet Malakai googles "is this band safe to listen to?" every time he hears a song he likes

>Malakai
>American

Attached: 1661983424053338.jpg (184x184, 6.2K)

He’s from the Netherlands but your statement is still true nonetheless. Also fuck punk rock too, shit had a short lifespan in the 80’s/90’s for a reason.

Yeah Julia Hart is a slag

Punk is based you faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=OXVm0PXnA4Q

Surprised Melikey Blacks picked wuhite woman for his stable.

Yeah i don't care but hey julia is cute

really cool that they spent like 4 months on a storyline on someone who can't wrestle at all, lol! haha!

>American

That dude is from Amsterdam bro

>Amsterdam
Do you think he's a pothead?

Few Dutch people actually smoke. It's just a tourist meme because they never cared about it and legalized it back before anyone else did.
The usage rate is way fucking higher in the USA than it is over there

Punk rock died in the 1970’s. The stuff CM Punk listens to is just sped up alternative rock.

They do love their psychedelics and mdma though

youtube.com/watch?v=qfuvNVpxaCQ

Metal fans in general are all fags and dweebs pretending that listening to lyrics about Satan, demons, stuff ripped off from horror movies and elven snow wizards battling gnome dragons makes them badass.

t. EDMfags

Everyone in high school from the Chads to the Stacies to the punk kids and blacks and even the other nerds thought you guys were cringe and gay. It's even more cringe and gay when you're 25 and still dressing all in black with combat boots and long, thinning grease hair trying to tell me about how hardcore Enfeebled Carrion and their shitty songs about Norse gods are.

Here's the bottom line, where I am from" guys" like Malakai Black would get driven out to the edge of town, got the dogshit kicked out of them, and told not to come back. They wanna talk about the devil, they want to talk about hell to pay? That fake tough guy would be laying back in an alley wondering where his phone is.

How does that explain why it went on for so long?

I liked it when he had Ogentroost as his entrance theme