Says WWE shouldn't sign The Bucks

>says WWE shouldn't sign The Bucks
>but says it would make sense for WWE to sign Omega

Ummm, I'm starting to think Cornette's hatred for Omega is a work.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 480.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tFkBJpDm1NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link because OP is a faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=tFkBJpDm1NE

He heavily qualified that.

Cause Omega at least looks like a star while the Bucks look like fags working at a 7/11

Cornette hates those guys but realises Kenny has value and the Bucks don't. Same thing everyone says.
The bucks are little shitheads that do the exact same shit every match. The only value they have is jobbing to the Usos once.
Get Kenny away from them and maybe he will return to the good wrestler he was before they got to him.

The Bucks would give the Usos the match of their career.

jim flip flopping? what a surprise. great Ninja Turtle match by the way.

Because it's not a personal issue with him no matter what people say.

omega needs a filter is all, when hes in the ring with boomers hes great, when hes in there with fags like fenix hes terrible.

Cornette's gay for Omega.

>still crying over KO
lol

Cornette has that same schizo Jew grudge hatred Punk has. Oh you did some dumb shit 10yrs ago in front of 300 people? Well thats basically the same as killing my mother. That means you're a dead man walking, you'll never work in this business again. It is now my life's goal to bury you every chance I get and to shit on you even when you're not involved in whatever subject i'm discussing. Cause I hate you and i'm gonna piss on your grave mother fucker.

Attached: 1662807178685318.png (119x153, 28.06K)

one of the few times he has overcome his bias to see reality
Kenny is a legit athlete who you can actually do something with
the Bucks are backyard wrestlers with negative talent

He's right. Omega got the good gear and knows how to cut. If his ego isn't so huge that he can be retrained, he could probably do 6-12 months with the safest guys on the roster.

Would be pretty funny to be a fly on the wall when Trips shows them Ricochette, Frasier and Axiom and goes like "This is what we have now - how are you 40 pushing acrobats gonna compete with that? Are you willing to change your style to a more grounded one? Maybe change your team name too"

>the bucks do the exact same shit every match
lmao no they don't. ftr does; the bucks have far more range.

PDS is real

>>says WWE shouldn't sign The Bucks
Obviously people would turn off their TV
>>but says it would make sense for WWE to sign Omega
Twinkletoes could job to a lot of guys.

Of course it's a work. During Cornette and Omega's tenure with ROH they had an entire event named after Kenny, he headlined it and wasn't even the champion but merely challenging for it. Look it up, The Omega Effect.

Jim trying to sing Punk's theme,while shitting on drew singing

Omega's a big star with international appeal. Meanwhile, the average casual fan probably doesn't know (or care) which Young Buck is Nick and which is Matt.