THE 2022 KWAB OF THE YEAR WINNER TONY KHAN

The campaign continues to make sure the right man gets the recognition he deserves. No more of these KWAB of the year pretenders. Tony Khan has been either directly or tangentially connected to every KWAB this year.
>Claimed the vast majority if not all AEW critiques online were from bots WWE, and Vince, were paying to create
>Gave Atom Smol BAYBAY a fucking 7 year contract to basically support his Twitch gaming platform, and his fight with anorexia
>Bought ROH, a dead fed with literally no roster at that point, a library of footage that was filmed on a state of the art potato for more money than your average hamburger. Whether it was $4 or $40 million is simply a question of how much dick he took in getting raped, not if he got raped
>Spent $100 million on a branded wrestling game with an engine, mocap, moveset and graphics from an early '00's WWE game, just so one of his EVP's could fulfill a life long larp
>Put his women's belt first on Atom Smol's wife to entice Smol to sign a 7 year contract. Shittaker then got an inflated head thinking she was an actual needle mover who could go in ring.
>Then put the title on a prostitute mexican who sandbagged people and made merch about it
>Had one his talents call him a fucking mark on TV, leaving everyone wondering if it was a work or shoot only to cool off any heat it generated by putting him in mothballs for months with no resolution to the initial act
>Finally made his NJPW crossover event with zero build and twenty four 6 man tag matches
>Signed Dbry, and then had him do exactly one good match with Omega before having him job to a slippery slide of dipshits that ended with Daniel "Imma twink" Garcia
>had Jeff Hardy carny his way out of WWE to join his brother, so they could be fed to the Bucks only for the match to be hotshotted onto TV before Jeff got arrested again for relapsing

Attached: 1662357625702062.jpg (374x402, 17.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameranx.com/updates/id/301404/article/aew-fight-forever-game-over-budget-cut-features/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KWAB

It's Shane McMahon for losing his birthright.

>Instead of working something out allows Cody to leave just in time to be a part of WM
>Cody gets injured, wrestles anyway, and proceeds to be the most over babyface in wrestling
>Continued to sign every single piece of flotsam WWE let go, including Queef Pee, Bobby Fish, Ruby Riot, Toni Storm and Buddy fucking Murphy, clogging up his roster with literal shitters falling for Vince's "Drown him in shit" strategy that Vince literally announced
>Has paid more attention to making Wheeler Yuta and Daniel "Imma not a twink seriously" Garcia look strong than any one else on that roster including Darby, MJF, Dbry, etc.
>Fails to gain momentum despite HHH having a literal heart attack, NXT being completely rebranded and Vince's scandal and retirement
>built up and then KILLED the natural momentum of numerous guys including Eddie Kingston, Dbry, MJF, Wardlow, and fucking Darby Allin, in some cases multiple times
>Gave CM Punk a bagful of money after Punk publicly insulted his company and the way they did business
>Allowed CM Punk to bury half his young talent
>Gave CM Punk the strap TWICE within 3 months despite Punk supposedly hurting his foot doing a fan dive
>Didnt want to crown a new champ and instead crowned an interim in Mox
>Had the interim champ Mox beat a returning Punk clean in the ring on free TV BEFORE announcing a rematch on the PPV a week later
>Had Punk beat Mox clean at the PPV
>Sat, smiled and nodded as Punk talked shit about other talent and execs in the company, while being shushed
>Instead of turning real life heat into a major angle, announces his supposedly most prestigious title is vacated AGAIN
>Major talent that are synomous with the company and or who he paid a small fortune to are now either suspended or fired

Attached: PUNK POP.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

KWAB of the decade

could you at least try to have facts? jesus h bro.

>could you at least try to have facts? jesus h bro.

Attached: 1662597095931059.png (1023x842, 913.5K)

ok, we'll start easy then. where is the source on the $100m price tag for the game. I'll wait.

What wasn't factual you dickless tranny?

Attached: kwamm.gif (600x649, 689.5K)

>ok, we'll start easy then. where is the source on the $100m price tag for the game. I'll wait.
Dunno, Tony. Maybe if you lay off the devil's dandruff you could remember where it is yourself, ya dog wanking bitch.

Attached: 1659709715324833.jpg (1242x1048, 109.11K)

Attached: Samoa Joe meets a fan.webm (640x306, 781.51K)

Kek someone post the Okada one.

Attached: 1662584315401719.jpg (1280x720, 73.85K)

well...looks like I just single handedly won the thread by concession from multiple posters with a single light question. thanks for the W, dronies. :)

Reminder that Tony admitted a year ago that at least $10 million of his own money was involved to finance the project and that the game itself was responsible for AEW not being profitable during multiple earnings quarters.

Where are the studies, Tony? Been waiting months.

so ten, not a hundred. thank you for confirming my win. :)

>so ten
>of his own personal money
Why are trannies not able to understand numbers or business? Is it because their show can barely get to a milly? Tony investing his literal own personal money into a project means that its gone over budget from the funding that had been set aside for it.
>gameranx.com/updates/id/301404/article/aew-fight-forever-game-over-budget-cut-features/
But let's have fun. Are you arguing that the game is nowhere near a $100 million in terms of budget meaning it isn't a triple A title in any sense is basically shovelware?

i'm glad I can help the dronies seethe. also, what a chud imagining that if a game isn't AAA that it's shovelware. this is wy I said something to begin with, the lack of facts or thought in the dronie needs help. I can provide that help with simple observations and questions. observations such as Terraria, Stardew Valley, WCW World tour, Bloodstained, No Man's Sky...a literal endless list, are all good games. now for the question...were any of them AAA? I'll count that as my second W against the thread. im doing good today

It’s still Vince

Or John Greshem

Anyone who says Punk isn't KWAB of the year can return to Reddit. Tony can be second, and Vince third. Don't forget honorable mentions Gresham and Blake Christian.

chimpout punk pulling in the KWAB votes

If it wasn't obviously vince you wouldnt have had to type out a short story to vainly attempt to refute it

CM Punk is pending KWAB until the investigation fully comes out. At this point he is at Jeff Hardy levels of KWAB we're at the very least he carny'd Khan out of millions.

Well, tried to anyway. I'm very sure there's clauses in the contracts for these kinds of occasions. It's not like they sign up and get paid in full at the start then pull fuckery and leave with a sack like the hamburgler.

What a bitch ass nigga lol

Attached: 58EAAEAD-5541-4E7C-958B-FA9DAC310D54.jpg (2160x3840, 842.36K)