CM Punk is in the right because I like him and the Young Bucks are in the wrong because I don't like them

>CM Punk is in the right because I like him and the Young Bucks are in the wrong because I don't like them.
>CM Punk was not unprofessional for doing what he did but if the Young Bucks did the exact same thing they would be unprofessional

Attached: Jim_Cornette2.jpg (1200x754, 100.26K)

>Do I let other men fuck Stacy? Yes! Do they have bigger cocks and better bodies than me? Of course! Are some of them Trump voting republicans? Probably. Does that make me a cuck? NO!

Attached: corny.png (1348x751, 1.18M)

I’m so over Cornhole and his blatant biases towards guys he likes. Not only that but he spends hours ripping apart an episode of dynamite but can barely bother a half-assed review of Clash at the Castle.

His shtick is phoned in and tired at this point and now there’s a bunch of 18-25 year old “real wrestling fans” who hate both products without even watching either or.

Either watch the shit or don’t but don’t hate it just because your 60 year old dixiecrat messiah said so.

jim sucks punk's cock harder than dave does the young bucks / omega / ospreay combined

He's mentally ill

i should head over to jims and see how the mrs is doing.

How can anyone take him seriously when he's spent the last couple of years saying what pussies the Bucks are but now all of a sudden their vicious bad asses that were going to murder Punk.

>When he said CM Punk did all that shit because he was "calling out the Young Bucks and their shitty phony wrestling" and "standing up for real wrestling and real wrestlers, defending true wrestling" and not because of a bunch of personal shit with Cabana and dirtsheet gossip.

Maximum delusion. Yeah, Punk was REALLY thinking about standing up for the Jim Cornette 60s and 70s wrestling when he did that Media scrum. Totally crossed his mind.

No joke, Jim made me an Omega fan by talking about him so much. I went to watch a match thinking it would be the shits after hearing Corny lose his mind and instead I saw an amazing match. I stopped listening to Jim after since it was clear he wasn't interested in reality, only in his bias.

Cornette is pissy that everyone he ever hated is infinity more successful than he is, and wants them to be destroyed just so he can pretend that they will experience what he has to go through. He's been getting even more pissy because everyone has found out that all the people he ever idolized are worse than Hogan in all the shenanigans and dirty business they got up to

this

Cornette secretly likes Omega but his entire gimmick is based around seething over him and it's what his fans want to hear. He pushed Kenny hard in ROH and he watches all his matches. He legit hates the Bucks though.

I wonder what would have happened if the roles were reversed and it was The Bucks doing the Media Scrum call out and Punk doing the confrontation.

He'd be talking about how unprofessional those shitty Bucks were for airing dirty laundry during a media scrum and they should be fired for being so unprofessional, and how Punk was so brave for confronting them because the Bucks deserve the confrontation for calling him out. But currently he's defending Punk saying the call out wasn't unprofessional.

>cucknette seethes at anime datings sims
>turns out to be a tsundere

Whenever Cornette criticises Omega its always about wrestling blow up dolls and shit he did in DDT that like 100 people saw back in 2006. Its never about what he's doing now. His criticisms for current Kenny are always stuff he did in Japan in the mid 2000s.

He would go on a rant about how the boys in the back would settle things backstage without causing a scene and how the bucks should be arrested for assault.

I think a lot of people can agree with CM Punk's frustrations he has with people leaking stuff to the dirtsheets to create false narratives. Also can agree with people going into business for themselves bad though Punk is a hypocrite for doing it himself even if it was retaliation to Page doing it. Punk was in the wrong for hijacking the media scrum to run down the EVPs and the company. It's just a bad look.

Jims always been fucked int he head a bit with his violent outbursts
but when Trump won it drove him over a fuckin cliff
I dont know how many times ive listened to this cunt talk about wrestling and some how bring up Trump
and he still does and he hasn't been president in almost 2 years
and he still wont STFU about him
Ive never seen some one mind fucked so badly

Attached: 1633218285566.png (300x300, 84.96K)

Welcome to Cornette's fun world of relative objectivism and sand-in-vagina axe grinding for things that happened decades ago.

Attached: 1653776256889.png (664x708, 871.59K)

Not true. He hates all of the pointing/finger guns, his facial expressions, the way he shakes his head to sell, his foot placement and his promos. He has taken the scalpel to Omega many times, especially after WK11 when Omega vs Okada was declared better than any Terry Funk match that Jimmy has ever tugged his cock to.

>someone who hasn't listened to the recent podcast

Cornette literally just released a new episode in which he criticizes Punk for embarrassing his own boss, Tony, during the media scrum for the whole world to see. Yes, Cornette is biased towards the people he likes, but he recognizes that Punk fucked up.

He's a Democrat. This is how they rationalize all of their opinions.

The only reason why Jim's podcasts are popular was because some guy was stealing the content and making YouTube clips of the shows for a channel called Jim Cornette Talking Sense. With just a modicum of SEO knowledge, he was able to market Jim in ways Jim hasn't been able to market himself. Of course, that relationship was torpedoed after Jim threw a fit that he wasn't making 100% of the money even though he does the easiest part which is talk.