What is the key to working someone into a shoot?

What is the key to working someone into a shoot?
Pic related

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x264, 28.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI&ab_channel=AngryJoeShow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You tell me

Pissed Jose getting BTFO out by the dorito pope is a classic. Joe was trembling.

Wasn't that just the angry spic working himself into a shoot? The Dorito Pope had no idea what was wrong with the guy.

Really not that hard, just act like a douchebag that you yourself would want to punch and never, ever break kayfabe

this, it really is that simple

>getting big league'd by a literal who
kwab

Appeal to authority
Appeal to boomers
Appeal to the normies
Snitch on people
Simple as. Even the normies will hate it because in a commie society people don’t think for themselves, they agree with whatever everyone else is thinking.

What happened in pic related

Video game reviewer Angry Joe Vargez was interviewing Geoff Kheilly (known as Doritto pope on Any Forums) who put together the video game awards show every year. The joke is Geoff is a corporate shill so Joe wanted to take him down. Unfortunately Geoff is a smart guy and Joe is a terrible interviewer so he calmly answered his questions even though they were shit questions.

Joe then made a video absolutely seething of what an asshole he looked like. It was pretty funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=NTNkoDzP1hI&ab_channel=AngryJoeShow
The best part is when he asked him about MMOs

angry joe is your typical npc. can't extend logic & reasoning beyond what he is told by the media.

He was also part of Doug Walkers minions so he was retarted by default.

Holy shit how much of a loser do you have to be to job to Geoff

Geoff is based. He's just a business-savvy bro that understands heavy corporate sponsorship was the best way to spotlight a broad array of video games in the eyes of normies

HOLY KWAB

Attached: 1604324040093.jpg (250x241, 7.42K)

He should have taken a cue from Spoony and just started yelling BETRAYAL until someone dragged him away.

Kys zoomer scum

Geoff is a vidya ribmaster and works people into watching for a kojimer announcement then he just shills a new podcast kek

OH NO MJF

Attached: download.jpg (700x525, 60.45K)

based fellow Geoff bros

Damn even stuff shot in 2010 is starting to look like it was shot in 1998 to me now. Everything always looks much older than I remember it looking back then. I watched some 9/11 news footage recently and it looks like it was from the 80s, wtf.

Attached: 1560531940092.png (705x551, 179.51K)