Based balding plumber

Based balding plumber

Attached: 6227DACF-5820-4B77-B554-47D730FDE879.jpg (828x890, 305.25K)

Based CM GOAT unlocking Moxley's potential

It was a good promo, for Mox anyway.

E-Gods....

Attached: 5452353245432.png (673x818, 30.63K)

Why do people act like Cornette doesn't praise people, even people he doesn't like, if they do something good?

This is why it’s so annoying when AEWtists have a fit over Corny. It there is something worthy of praise, he will heap it on. Problem for Khan and co? The fucking Elite running everyone off.

>Corny praises AEW lately
>Meltzer shits on AEW and praises WWE lately
What the fuck is happening

>it's true

bb-b-b--b-b-b--b-but hes RACIST a-a-a--and hes SEXIST and uh hes MISOGYNISTSTS?!

He always puts his promos over and shits on his wrestling (which is terrible).

The Elite are on their way out to WWE, Meltzer is getting his audience prepared

that promo was the definition of mid

nah that's you

I was one of those people, granted i dont watch much at all and only see the odd clip. Glad to be proven wrong.

I actually listened to the clip where he talked about the fallout and he sounded disappointed if anything.

Fucking this. Meltzer is a parrot of the Elite.

What’s Tony going to do once DEAN falls off the wagon and goes back to rehab?

The mox promo was haggard AF.

>>Corny's AEW check cleared.

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Which episode did Cornette tell you to have this opinion?

Triggered Elite Mark alert!!! What's that? Speak up! I can't hear you with Olivier's peen in your gay faggot mouth!!!!!!!! FAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOTFAGGOT

Sanest mark

To suit their agenda that Cornette doesn't dislike people that suck, he dislikes them for some convoluted reason besides all of the clear reasons he gives.

Get the bathub ready Jim.

ok this is BASED