Was it autism?

Was it autism?

Attached: D8440375-C92D-4747-8D85-7140D52E0174.jpg (595x329, 57.15K)

nice vagana tattoo phil

what was he even drinking?

hi

??
Spindrift which is terrible carbonated water

6 pack of soi

Good morning sir

Probably an ad deal

kek

>Spindrift which is terrible carbonated water
but why so many cans? Did he really drank them all? Wouldn't a bottle be easier to carry and more comfortable?

you tell me

He's asserting dominance in that physical realm by just casually unpacking everything in his hobo bag onto the table

can bag jones over here

Then he just starts nonchalantly eating a muffin while ranting about some bullshit nobody asked about. He's sending a subconscious message that for the next 20 minutes you're on my time, in my space. But I don't know why he'd do that unless he's a heel

Tony was eye fucking those cans.

wrong, he uses the cans to build a physical barrier between himself and the rest of the room cos he's terrified of the implications of what he's about to say. Body language 101, most people wouldnt even do it so blatantly. He focuses on the muffins cos he cant keep eye contact with any of those reporters while doing his tough guy spiel cos we all know well that any journo with 6 months of bjj has a good chance of heeming punk

Nice headcanon, have sex

I took it as a subtle jab at Moxley, since Moxley brought out a case of Athletic brewing non alcoholic beers to the Forbidden Door press scrum. Phil made an offhand remark about the cans not being weirdo non alcoholic shit

yes

Owned all those Pepsiman-Haters.

In his reality.

Kek based

The cans he puts out is supposed to represent the people he's buried in AEW. I can't believe no one has discovered this yet

Attached: 1662767907737657.jpg (663x615, 209.35K)