Untitled

Attached: Fcd4ol9XgAE1eiW.jpg (1800x2050, 807.12K)

>bobbo isnt number 1
Man i knew niggers were stupid but this is crazy

Wait, Lio Rush and Leon Ruff are two different people??

what a retarded list

>Liberal wall of text

Never was a more dimeless list ever created

>Swerve over Lashley
I'm going to assume the person who made this was high.

For anyone wondering, Big Crohns is 104, so Cedric Alexander, Lio Rush or Shelton Benjamin are worse black wrestlers than her apparently.

It's a list of only black wrestlers. Meaning a black person probably made it. Meaning they were high

Shelton is based, he is just content with wrestling 2 minutes a week on main event or whatever and raking in probably upper 5 figures doing nothing

>niggers could only get to number 6 before they used someone that isn't black

Attached: atoast.jpg (358x428, 18.15K)

500 names, zero dimes.

Shelton has been in a feud, tag team revival and then another feud with Cedric Alexander for the past year and this entire storyline has played out entirely on main event, it's very fucking bizarre how one of WWE's longest running storylines isn't even on their main shows

also by definition such a list is racist. this is why BLM failed. decry racism while promoting racism.

>487. Quincy Elliot

but he's not fully white either. we just hate full on crackers and chinks muhfugguh

I thought he was Puerto Rican or some shit.

He's creole. He's black french.

where is r-truth

>trick not #1
dropped

he's allowed at the bbq my niggaaaaaa...also fuck, his wikipedia says he's been in the business since 2012. i thought he was newer than that.

>Scarlett
Karrion Kross' wife?

Bianca is basically a world champion for her division and had a better year than Bobbo.
She should be #1 over him if the PWI takes kayfabe into consideration

Meant to reply to

>PWI
bw500?