Elite fanboy copes about CM Punk

Elite fanboy copes about CM Punk
>Punk was unprofessional
What was he supposed to do? Nothing? Allow passive aggressive gossips to do what they want and not respond? His boss was right next to him and didn't stop him.
>He waited 3 months to come back at Page
He was injured and off tv having surgery
>He threw the first punch
This is delusional shit you only think if you have no life experience. You can act first in self defence especially if you're surrounded (there were 6 guys in his locker room while he was alone and injured)
>What Hangman said wasn't that bad or different from Kingston
Kingston shit was agreed about before hand and wasn't related to the Cobana shit
>The leaks about Cobana weren't from the Young Bucks
We only have that from the media who we have no reason to believe, they feel fully justified in lying to protect their sources. The leaks don't have to be directly from them either, they could tell other people who then leak it.
>He's a toxic cancer backstage
This is twitter pronoun talk. Who cares, he's a draw, anyone else can leave.
Qrd keep spamming trash, your flippy shitters are done.

Attached: Zzzzzzzzz.jpg (800x500, 39.23K)

The people blaming Punk have never been in a management position in their life. I manage 12 employees - many times I’m forced to scream, punch things, smash things, etc to motivate them. But it gets results.
AEW thinks it’s all fun and games, but work isn’t supposed to be fun.

You're right, but it's whatever. Thee lines have been drawn.

I had a head chef who used to do this and he fired everyone who reacted emotionally and saw his behavior as too much, had nothing but time and energy for me despite not being as skilled as the other workers because when he'd scream like that at me i'd just no sell it thinking to myself "this dudes paying me to get mad lmao".

>LITERALLY THE ONLY RECOURSE PUNK HAD WAS TO PUBLICLY CAUSE DRAMA AND PROBLEMS AND CALL THEM OUT ON LIVE BROADCASTS. CALLING THEM OUT TO THEIR FACES OR GOING TO MANAGEMENT, THE THING PUNK EXPLICITLY SAID WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO WAS NOT AN OPTION FOR HIM OK??

Attached: 926E5C4D-30B2-4684-B4F4-FF9C7A7478CD.jpg (800x420, 37.91K)

Kenny's in Japan to promote the game right now, meaning Kenny is still employed. The others were suspended. The only two that there's no word from is phillip and ace. It's almost as if...;)

do you wake up seething phil? if so, a bullet is the only escape

>you share a board with mid-management stooges

phil is a self mark narcissist faggot and if he never wrestles again it will be too soon :)

You think he will be a draw after his second title run in the company got aborted? Again.
Ya think this will just roll over him like a water on a duck? I don't think he will be that much of a draw in the company. Even fans brainwashed into thinking he is some counterculture hero have started to see the cracks.

Punk isn't in a management position, the bucks and Kenny are

you sound like you could chimp out just thinking of scott colton. seek help fren

That's really cool but why did he have to talk about Colt if Colt was never brought up?

because was/is having an actual psychotic break.

>Punk isn't in a management position, the bucks and Kenny are

Attached: 1662528482954798.jpg (655x357, 44.65K)

The dude he pointed out is friends with Colt and has asked about Colt before. Punk thought he was up to no good and wanted to get ahead of the guy.

what a great plan. no way could that backfire rofl

don't hurt yourself in physical therapy phil. they're going to start to think you're fragile ;)

That's what happens when you're a paranoid narcissist.

Very true. Nothing but sassy snark in reply. Omega trannies are the worst posters on this board.

But enough about you