Kek

kek

Attached: Capture.png (597x233, 23.2K)

KWAHU

Kek

Attached: bloodline.jpg (1440x2052, 227.99K)

I love how much Sami seems to enjoy floundering in the midcard.

he's too injury prone for a real push but is the gatekeeper for main event promo segments because he doesn't miss.

>floundering
Sami has one of the most consistent pushes in the company and is getting over with the crowd because he's so endearing and charismatic even as a goofy comedic heel
He based, he's getting a good midcard strap run in the future. He could be world title material if he started working on his look but that ain't him

If it was up to Sami Zayn he would've spent his entire career having comedy matches as El Generico

He's way better off where he is, he's a really great performer and he's the one guy who feels like an over attitude era midcarder.

God Sami was an ugly kid

Not everyone can be a main eventer, uce. Guys that recognize they're midcarders are set for life. See: Ziggler, Disco

>floundering
>getting paid big money to barely wrestle and do fuck around segments with the top guy
god I wish I was floundering at work like that

he said in his interview with Austin that that abomination of a match with Johnny Knoxville was his greatest achievement in life and that he can retire happy now
I'm not exaggerating

Steenerico is one of the best blood feuds of this millennium

Yeah: consistently SHIT

Bah, Sami surprisingly is the only thing keeping the Bloodline even remotely watchable. I hated conspiracy Sami so much, this at least got some point to it.

As long as you coast enough to stay there your entire career it isn't too bad of a spot if you can't reach top guy level

Yeah how dare he enjoy mainstream promotion, a fat paycheck and getting to be on the same card and be interviewed by Austin. I bet he really regrets all those bangers against Garcia and Useless he's missing out on in AEW.

But that was the best match on the card other than Owens/Austin, user. Did you forget the purpose of the show is to entertain people?

The moment Sami breaks out on his own again it’s over. He’s just getting a rub from being part of the main event angle. He has never drawn a single dime as part of the main roster. You must be foreign or fat, probably both.

He's 38 and not a mark for fake belts

He is a great mid carder, I don't think he will ever get a shot at main eventing, but I'm pretty sure he can handle it, he can talk the talk and walk the walk, he seems to enjoy what he is currently doing

>floundering in the midcard.
I didn't realize the Bloodline was a midcard stable.

I don't get it