Dark Side of the Elite

After the incident with CM Punk a ton of know nothing marks who think the Elite are angels are defending them but I'm here to dispel that notion away. I will tell you exactly the kind of individuals they truly are.

I know some people that worked and had worked in AEW and so trust me when I say this, the Elite in real life make the Kliq of the 90s seem like Fortune 500 Board Members. Time and time and time again they have used their position in the company to demean, bully, torment any talent in their way. There will be many stories in the future but right now I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that the CM Punk situation is not the first or the last drama that will happen regarding the Elite. Most of the talent don't want any problem so they keep quiet but the Elite messed with the wrong person in CM Punk and it's good that more people are able to get a glimpse of the real Elite.

Attached: ie_21159-1-850x560.jpg (850x560, 104.46K)

You might be asking, wait a minute what other shit happened before CM Punk? Well thanks for asking. Well in Year 1 of AEW there were 4 EVPs as you know, the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes. If you notice right away Cody ended up doing his own thing. At the time many were saying because Cody has a big ego. Well sunshine that aint it. Cody was being pushed away by the Bucks and Cody had to make something for himself and others that were not part of the SoCal clique the Bucks/Omega were running. Unlike them Cody was completely selfless in wanting to help talent whenever he could. He was never thinking about his spot and simply wanted to make AEW a better place to be. But for the Elite, they never gave a damn. For them AEW is a way to get their friend's job and suck Tony Khan dry out of money and were able to pull the wool over the eyes of TK so Cody had to go. Cody was tired of having to deal with the Elite's BS and having to hear stories of them bullying talent. He had enough and went to WWE to make some money instead of having to deal with the Elite's BS and good for him.

Attached: 1662561667146957.jpg (1536x2048, 647.43K)

So the Elite ran off Cody, an instrumental person in getting celebrities into AEW great what else have they done? Well thanks for asking. Let's look next to a promising talent that might soon become the AEW Champion, the man known as Maxwell Jacob Freedman, MJF. He was scouted by Cody Rhodes and he saw in him a future star but the Elite, specially Kenny Omega did not. They were always giving him passive aggressive shit. Talking behind his back to Tony which explains why it took so long for him to get on TV regularly. While garbage acts were on TV he was not on and the reason was simply Kenny Omega HATES MJF and he still does btw. If it wasn't for Jericho and later CM Punk, MJF might be jobbing to some ex-wwe guy on Dark, no I'm not joking.

Attached: 1662561999616879.jpg (1186x657, 91.99K)

Next let's talk about FTR. Love em or hate em there's no mistake in saying that FTR is one of the greatest tag team of our generation. FTR, tired of Vince's bullshit and wanting to cement their legacy, heard about AEW from what Cody told them and actually respected the Bucks ability to market themselves and wanted to do business with them. FTR was all business from the start but as soon as the Bucks got their win from them, they got buried on the undercard for a year barely appearing on TV. The Bucks simply wanted to bury FTR and use them as job guys after but like Macho Man said the cream rises to the top and thanks in part to CM Punk, FTR was able to overcome the Bucks politicking and got Mega Over. For crying out loud Dax had a mental breakdown and if it wasn't for Punk he might have left the business.

Attached: 1662562063786904.jpg (1536x2048, 389.83K)

There are many other cases that I won't mention today because many of them don't want their stories to be told. One day they are going to be public and trust me you guys are going to be disgusted by the Elite. But let's talk about CM Punk. You might be thinking that Punk's reaction on the Scrum was a bit EXTREME but the thing is buddy is that the situation with him goes far beyond Hangman saying something stupid on TV. No, like Punk alluded to the Elite are a bunch of gossipy children who cant manage a fucking Target let alone a wrestling company. Many, many, many people backstage were talking with Punk about the BS the Elite is pulling and Punk wanting to help AEW grow talked with TK about it. And slowly trying to turn AEW into a better place for professional wrestlers to work their craft and be all business. The Elite obviously wouldn't have that and they were leaking shit left and right to the sheets in order to bury Punk and they even said "That if Phil was willing to play ball all the rumors would go away". That was an actual quote from Matt Jackson btw. So the situation regarding Hangman was simply the last straw for Punk and he being the voice of the voiceless like he always is vented for the lying press to see. Keep in mind said press knows damn well the BS the Bucks are pulling but because the Bucks give many of em scoops they don't report on it.

Attached: 1662562129541870.jpg (800x500, 115.12K)

I'm an underage Joshi (they/them) and Kenny also had me have sex with him and another two males at the same time for booking with America and then leave for America no contact ever again.

Kek

>schizo headcanon thread

I'm not reading all of that but anyone that allows themselves to get bullied by the young bucks isen't tough enough to be in wrestling

Nah this is all legit

don't care. Phil is still a faggot.

I care a little, but Phil is still a faggot.

MJF was on tv regularly from the start you retard

based elite living rent free in both phil and OPs heads. and they might be one and the same person. glorious

We got it the first time tranny.

More headcanon, they won the titles before the bucks and were in a top position consistently

We know, they used the same tricks with Cornette, Cody, NJPW, etc... and tried the same politicking with Jay White and Ospreay. Reminder they all tried to act anti-WWE when they all tried out for WWE, Bucks tried out and appeared as jobbers several times. The only person there who never tried to get into WWE is ironically Darby Allin.

it's FTR, they made a schizo post just like this before

Shut up Matt. Just because you got suspended doesn't mean you have to spend all day on Any Forums white knighting yourself you selfish cuntface

Agreed. Phil should have snapped months ago

>FTRschizo