When CM punk threw the AEW belt on the ground during this promo I knew his selfish douche narcissist mentality had won...

When CM punk threw the AEW belt on the ground during this promo I knew his selfish douche narcissist mentality had won over the “happy to be here” schtick.

Attached: 4251DE69-A210-4C20-8F36-12718D23B2AC.png (768x432, 162.22K)

Kinda want to go back and see these promos again, there was some weird fuckery with them coming back for a second promos in the show and with Mox dropping the contract in the ring instead of calling out Punk.

before he signed I knew he was still a selfish douche narcissist. the whole thing about sperging out over getting an offer over text message gave it away.

he threw it because Mox threw it

There’s the promo on the first Rampage where Moxley talked about all these people wanting to come to AEW now that they’re the hottest promotion. He’s friends with both Danielson and Cole irl. At forbidden door at the press scrum Moxley brought out a case of athletic breeing on the table, Punk did the same thing but with spindrift, remarking it wasn’t weirdo non alcoholic shit. The tag match against FTR, Moxley looked visibly annoyed about being in there with Punk. Punk is only mentioned in Moxley’s book in passing, plus the other guys in the shield have heat with Punk.

shut up

Do you ever feel embarrassed acting like a gossiping teenager?

That’s half this board right now bruh

>don't bring facts to my headcanon sir

Kek, looks like Punk is all work all the time pissing everyone of on purpose. What a fucking headcase if that Spindrift shit true.

It is. Just go on youtube and look up Jon Moxley press scrum and then CM Punk press scrum from all out. CM Punk even sets up the cans the same way Moxley did. At least Moxley said he was trying to get a sponsorship, cause he’s drinking that to placate drinking a six pack after the show

Rewatched it Moxley just set down the case on the table. Punk set up the cans on the table

Like the other guy said, should watch how you word it, Mox didn't do a whole play with cans but set the case on the same side.

Still, it's clear that Punk brought it up to spite Mox for something he did fucking 3 months earlier.
He is a confirmed seething mental case who goes after people with backhanded comments and mind games. What a fucking nut.

take your meds please

Punk definitely has narcissistic personality disorder, that kind of petty headgame shit is typical of people with it

That was me, i just responded to my own post to clarify.

>Telling guys mid-match he slept with their girlfriend
>Always felt like he had a target on his back in WWE despite being close with Vince
>Seethes over the Hangman shoot, comes back months later to call him out and bury him
>Little dig at Mox in the scrum
>Fucking over Colt and mocking him sharing an account with his mother
>Elite shitstorm

Guy is a faggot and needs a true and proper HEEMING. Gall and Jackson didn't finish the job.

I think Punk is jealous of Moxley being the ace of AEW. Tony was trying to force Punk into the ace role, but Moxley did it effortlessly, by the being both the company workhouse and a reliable draw

Mox also left WWE at the perfect time to show up at AEW and make an impact.

Yeah he did something that Punk only said he would do, which is help build a company that was essentially a wrestling company that paid well with more creative freedom, and a less demanding schedule. Moxley also went back to wrestle on the indies, and he’s helped his friends get jobs whether it was Drake Younger being a ref in NXT for abit, or Sick Nick Mondo making the early vignettes for AEW.

Mox threw a fake title
Punk threw the real one

>just half

Moxley actually defended the interim title though. It felt more like a real belt, than Punk’s did

Mox has gotten himself over with the AEW fans from this to the point where he is considered AEW's Tanahashi. Fans saw him save the company during the pandemic, and during Punk's first botched reign, he saved the Forbidden Door PPV *and* he went out there in Chicago to lay down for Punk without complaining, just doing his job. Then after Punk's second botched reign, he abandons his vacation to once again save the company from the ashes of Punk.