Challenge: What will the Saudi shows be remembered for?

In twenty to thirty years time... what exactly would the Saudi Arabia shows be remembered for other than cash grabs, dream matches from 20 years ago, and horrible ones at that?

I suppose there are a few noteworthy events that occurred during these events like they did crown the first ever Queen of the Ring, because fuck you Vince, we all know that is what the Queen's Crown essentially was.

Titus O'Neil little sprill at the Greatest Royal Rumble will likely always be shown in recaps of past events.

Other than that I cannot think of anything else this event would be remembered for other than the bad things that we here in the west remember them for.

Attached: 20190403_SaudiArabiaEvent_Card-86f51596ba153c3c5d0b010d11c69860[1].jpg (1200x675, 247.6K)

bobbo vs goldberg

I'll always remember Madcap Moss walking the King's Road. That's when I knew this guy was going to be dimes.

Attached: misawa moss.webm (640x360, 734.95K)

DX vs Brothers of Destruction was kino because it was four men simultaneously realising they were too old for this shit.

nobody will remember them because everyone tries to forget they happened after each one, including the fans and the wrestlers

My biggest takeaway was Vince actually booking a heroic hometown babyface who always won and how it was funny that he refused to do it anywhere else.

Big, major foreign events with some 'dream matches', etc? Are they supposed to be remembered for curing cancer or some other great achievement?
>cash grabs
It's a business, grow the fuk up and get your head out of your ass. They got paid to entertain tons of little kids and other people that don't usually get the opportunity to see something like this, and lots of wrestlers as well as staff got paid a lot for it as well. There's no actual negatives to these shows, besides smark cope, and no normal person cares about that. They will be remembered by anyone who has ever touched a titty as
>Ah shit, WWE did a big show in the Middle East, wow, they had those two guys in a match together?
And maybe someone will skim through a match or two via streaming, but most wont and will just keep browsing

tbf it depends on how the saudi government decides it wants to be remembered in our lifetime. it'll be memory holed if they do something egregious and if not, then crown jewel will just be another in a long pantheon of dropped nothing happened you can skip this one ppvs over the years

normal people answer: women in tight latex
the smark answer: hostage situation

cringe

>Greatest Royal Rumble
The titular match
>Crown Jewel 2018
The DX VS Brothers of Destruction disaster
>Super ShowDown 2019
The Taker VS Goldberg disaster
>Crown Jewel 2019
Cain Velasquez getting HEEM'd
>Super ShowDown 2020
Goldberg big leaguing The Fiend
>Crown Jewel 2021
Edge VS Seth HIAC, the best SaudiMania match to date
>Elimination Chamber 2022
Theory taking an F-5 from atop a pod
>Crown Jewel 2022
TBD

Attached: brock-lesnar-theory.gif (220x123, 832.78K)

I fucking love Theory, insane bump to take.

>Titus O'Neil little sprill at the Greatest Royal Rumble will likely always be shown in recaps of past events.

Attached: titus.gif (624x347, 2.86M)

Carder vs Goldberg

The Saudi Arabia shows were unironically always entertaining. Some of the best shows any companies put on in years

That somehow we get harder for the women when covered in tight linens than when they are exposed.

So good it feels planned.

Shane McMahon rightfully being crowned the best in the world.

Attached: Shane-McMahon-Best-in-the-World.jpg (1000x500, 143.07K)

This. I remember I came back to wrestling and was bored by everything, then I gave that a chance and it was the most entertaining thing ive ever seen. I marked out for the shoot tombstone

Corbin’s reaction is legit. That’s not acting lol

Hey man all the mayor of San Jose has to do is pay WWE 250 million dollars for a super show and I assure you Bailey would win every match