Matt Hardy and Nyla Rose support Colt Cabana

Attached: colt.png (463x445, 42.66K)

Phil has zero friends in the lockerroom, he's getting fired

CM Punk was one of my heroes before he left wrestling.
Now I want him to die.
Is this called growth?

Matt has been one of the very vocal guys about Phil since his scrum pipebomb which makes sense since he was there first hand to exprience the Phil effect in WWE as well

No it's called autism.
You're too emotionally invested in fake fighting drama. Go for a walk.

Fucking traitorous tranny. Punk even supported its right to have an abortion.

Phil made fun of both Matt and Jeff during the worst periods of their life, after Matt got hooked on drugs due to almost dying from appendicitis.
It's a miracle Matt Hardy has the patience to not castrate that faggot.

If Punk gets fired, then the Bucks/Omega will be fired too (and Page demoted to jobber status then quietly cut when his contract expires) because it's the only thing Tony can do to avoid a MASSIVE backlash from fans who will never forgive the Elite for running Punk off.

The locker room may be "Team Elite", but the fans aren't and have gotten smart to the Elite's bullshit. If Punk goes, then you have to get rid of the Elite too or fans are going to riot and revolt and no matter how hard they shill them, fans will make life hell for the Elite from that day forward.

i guess, but shame on you for ever drinking the CM Punk koolaid in the first place. I don't blame you if you were an impressionable child back then but if you were already a young adult back then, then yikes!

>he thinks Punk is still popular

>not wanting punk to die because he's a leftist baby killing faggot
seethe dial8 and cope

this

when Eddie said "no one wants you here" that was a shoot brother

Attached: 4343-1622407186.png (581x327, 214.49K)

Attached: 1662643696392929.png (4000x3000, 3.39M)

punk is the one running off people like Cody and colt. everyone has turned on phil now. only the hardcore punkfags support him

deranged headcanon
the fans and the locker room are with the elite

>If Punk gets fired, then the Bucks/Omega will be fired too
for what? letting phil punch them with the #2 in the company watching ? What a dumb faggot

it’s over for phillip

Based Eddie.

The media scrum was a blessing. Phil is a horrible piece of shit human being. We all already knew that, but now all other fans know it too.

I know some of you still can't come to terms with this. When you were 8 years old a guy with tattoos and Xs on his hands was the epitome of coolness. But it's okay to grow up. I know I have.

Punk was getting heavily booed in the run up to All Out. He got outpopped by MJF and the crowd cheered when Tony announced the World Title had been vacated.

FTR Bald and FTR Hair

nyla's going to shove that figure up his asshole

A brain damaged cuck and a tranny. Colt Cabana man of the people