Goes into business for himself and kills his company in your path

>goes into business for himself and kills his company in your path

Attached: 1632690837770.jpg (200x267, 17.67K)

>Hangman
>hanged his company
LYNCHIAN

sounds like cowboy shit to me

Yeah, that's why it's in the toilet.

fucking cunt

>goes on maternity leave and kills his own momentum in you're path

Never should have been allowed near that title

AEWtists now pretending like they weren't all in for this faggot as their next stone cold and his hekkin yummy title chase

Attached: 4ki23k.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Never liked him, always wanted Bryan to have the title, thought he was a bitch for going on maternity leave and said it the whole time.

If anything Punk was gonna kill the company, based Hangman making that shitter seethe

Based Hangman hiding in the back as he gets kwabed on live tv.

Kingston said much worse stuff to Punk's face and nobody but Phil thought Hangman did anything wrong when he gave his promo. It's not going into business for yourself if nobody is even aware its happening.

reminder: this is all over a jew's lies

this lmao

you didn't post a picture of phil though

Phil Brooks?

go to bed phil

Also Punk couldn't even just leave it at "he shot on me without me being ready for it so I'll shoot on him without him being ready for it" because Page wasn't bothered enough by his little Dynamite zinger

Eddie obviously spoke with him beforehand, Hangbitch went into business for himself because he's too mentally fragile to have a program against someone who is being booked as a bigger babyface than him.

Remember when there were reports about Punk threatening to walk out shortly before the scrum, and then he basically confirmed it in the scrum that the EVPs were threatening a million dollar gate, implying he would no show for the show and for the foreseeeable future. He pretty much BTFO'd himself and confirmed the reports were true due to his fragile ego KWAB

But I like him even more since he exposed Punk as a no draw self mark bitch though

But enough about Punk