What is her problem?

What is her problem?

Attached: TayYT072122-ContentFaithfulBlowfish-WrestleVids-1_1.webm (864x1080, 2.98M)

I was gonna say her face, but that flat ass when ass is supposed to be her thing seems like a bigger issue.

>her
Tay Conti is a block-headed tranny with no wrestling skill and is clearly autistic. It has something in common with the majority of you.

Where the fuck did her ass go??

Attached: friends-matt-leblanc.gif (220x220, 212.23K)

Attached: Boggda Banks.png (187x173, 98.41K)

I am secretly in love with my Brazilian female friend of almost 10 years who looks like Lana Rain.

Attached: .jpg (180x281, 8.35K)

You're a fag

Sasha Banks is the prettiest woman in all of wrestling and outside of it. You continue to post a picture of her at C2E2 here in Chicago where you clearly got worked by her makeup. She could outwrestle Tay Conti any day of the week. Sad thing is, Conti was fired by WWE. Meanwhile, Banks is on her way back in.

Faggot

Wtf is wrong with her hair here

Becky Lynch tier ass. AEW's '''''PAWGs''''''.

She accidentally glued her fake eyelashes to the top corners of her forehead. It's understandable since horses don't know how to put makeup on

Keep mouthing off. It’s all you faggots do on here. This is a Tay Conti thread. I know there isn’t much to talk about when it comes to it, but at least try. At least Conti is right at home in gAyEW.

She should be sitting on my face right now

Tay Mello

Damn she has a flatter ass than Toni Storm

retard

Holy fuck Sammy pickpocketed her ass

Tranny lover.

Hope she sees you defending her in all these threads bro

but enough about you

We suck cock for becko here!!!

>says the waifufag

Wrong thread sorry had the other tab open lol

simp is big mad